Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçaBarça

I saw a rumour that our transfer-budget has increased beyond 60M. It was MD iirc, so probably just an excuse to splash out more rumours?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
We are going for a LB but RB is likely out of the question.

So we're really going to gamble on Aleix, Sergi or our saviour Douglas is gonna perform at the right huh. I'd be more thrilled if Aleix didn't have a problem with Lucho, and Sergi being.. well.. a fullback. I hipe the LB we get is good on both sides.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One-by-one all our rumored CB targets are slipping out of hand.

A good Euro and Umtiti will be gone too.

Inflated market I know, but what can you do.

Last edited:

xXKonan

One-by-one all our rumored CB targets are slipping out of hand.

A good Euro and Umtiti will be gone too.

Inflated market I know, but what can you do.
Don't worry we will surely end up with some Unknown Brazilian CB that would cost us Peanuts.:bartomeu:

Zebulun

I really hope barca stop dicking around and gets the business done. fuck psg and marquinhos, just get mustafi + umtiti for 50mil. We wasted two transfer windows on thiago silva and marquinhos and nothing happened

Pablo Escobar

Don't know about Umtiti cause I haven't watched PSGigue 1 but I've heard he was called up to the squad only after Mathieu was confirmed as injured.
He's 22 but a load of games for Lyon, I still think 22 is fragile unless he really is world class.

As for Mustafi, hmmz? Where are the days we were chasing quality DM's to push them back :troll:

Truth is we need defenders, not necessarily the best, always better than waking up with Vermaelen and Adriano as CB's in a Clasico or Atletico in CL to cover for some injuries.

xXKonan

I don't get this stupid Obsession with chasing PSG players on our end. I know it's pretty obvious Lucho wants Marquinhos, but man their's a time and a place to give up and it's now. PSG won't sell us anyone, no matter how much kicking and screaming Marquinhos is causing.

It's real shame the Umtiti, news was BS. he's definitely worth investing in considering how much Cheaper and Attainable compared to someone like Marquinhos, and he could also play LB.

xavi_the_Boss

I don't get this stupid Obsession with chasing PSG players on our end. I know it's pretty obvious Lucho wants Marquinhos, but man their's a time and a place to give up and it's now. PSG won't sell us anyone, no matter how much kicking and screaming Marquinhos is causing.

It's real shame the Umtiti, news was BS. he's definitely worth investing in considering how much Cheaper and Attainable compared to someone like Marquinhos, and he could also play LB.

Atleast we know that there is interest in Umtiti from Aulas.
With Marquinhos it could just be another rumour like every summer.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20160605/402287360229/semana-decisiva-para-umtiti.html

I think they say that there will be talks between the Clubs next week but i´m not sure because the translator sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans