Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucky

Can't tell much about Umiti because I don't follow PSG league.. But CB is urgent this summer.. Alves and Bartra already left, time to buy their replacment.. Vermaelen and Douglas will be gone soon.. Time to buy..

Joe598

Can't tell much about Umiti because I don't follow PSG league.. But CB is urgent this summer.. Alves and Bartra already left, time to buy their replacment.. Vermaelen and Douglas will be gone soon.. Time to buy..

He would be a perfect signing for us. Great young CB with loads of potential to be a 1st team starter in the future, and affordable for us. Equally adept at Lb who suits our style of play. I think it's only a matter of time until we sign him. I actually rate him more than Marquinhos, all things considered eg. Price tag, experience, potential, versatility etc.

Nucky

He would be a perfect signing for us. Great young CB with loads of potential to be a 1st team starter in the future, and affordable for us. Equally adept at Lb who suits our style of play. I think it's only a matter of time until we sign him. I actually rate him more than Marquinhos, all things considered eg. Price tag, experience, potential, versatility etc.

Then I guess payin 20-25M would be reasonable price for this young player? Good thing he can play LB also..

Joe598

Then I guess payin 20-25M would be reasonable price for this young player? Good thing he can play LB also..

Exactly, no need to sign a separate lb as well. Our back line could be:
Aleix, Sergi, Pique, Masch, Mathieu, Lemos, Umtiti, Alba

And that's at a cost of no more than 30-35 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans