Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe598

Why sign RBs that are hardly better than Vidal? and 29 years old? :/
If we sign Umtiti and Masche stays, i dont really see any need for Lemos.
Rather sign a better option next year.

If we dont sign Pogba now and he isntead goes to RM/PSG/Chelsea, wth do we do then? Theres a astronomical HUGE gap to the next player after Pogba, Veratti and Gündogan.
There wont be anything even close to Barca CL quality next year.

We would need Lemos to act as cover and our 5th choice CB. Alternatively we could just promote a B team player when cover is needed (which will not be often) and will be far cheaper than the ridiculous 12million asking fee.

Unfortunately, we almost certaintly won't sign Pogba this summer unfortunately but there will be break through talents next season I'm sure, if not as good as Pogba, but far more affordable.

gasgas

We would need Lemos to act as cover and our 5th choice CB. Alternatively we could just promote a B team player when cover is needed (which will not be often) and will be far cheaper than the ridiculous 12million asking fee.

Unfortunately, we almost certaintly won't sign Pogba this summer unfortunately but there will be break through talents next season I'm sure, if not as good as Pogba, but far more affordable.

we can do better than lemon

SeloBarca

Unfortunaly we dont need "talents" we need midfielders that can help us win CL.
Imo the midfield is where we have struggled the most last 1,5 years, and if we strenghten it our team would become much much stronger and could support MSN much better taking alot of the burden of Messis shoulders.

Albo

I got the feeling that Lucho will leave after next season and this is why he is asking players that are old but fit his style. As long as we don't overpay for them, i'm ok with this plan. It certainly gives the next coach option to buy players of his preference.

gasgas

I got the feeling that Lucho will leave after next season and this is why he is asking players that are old but fit his style. As long as we don't overpay for them, i'm ok with this plan. It certainly gives the next coach option to buy players of his preference.

it is not good for the future because we will be required to replace so many players all at once

Albo

it is not good for the future because we will be required to replace so many players all at once

Agreed, but Lucho's barca is very different from Pep's, Tito's etc. Maybe the next coach will be focusing more on the midfield?

George_Costanza

most likely we will have someone who is more pro Cruyff/Pep

140904-garcia-v-hemel-hempstead-4x3286-1908396_478x359--644x362.jpg

Jombi

Agreed, but Lucho's barca is very different from Pep's, Tito's etc. Maybe the next coach will be focusing more on the midfield?

This is very short sighted and a luxury attitude we can ill afford. Signing players for high prices with only a couple of years left in the tank, no sell-on value and of course always giving 4 or 5 years contracts is really bad business even if Lucho might be out or might stay, who knows.

George_Costanza

If Lucho himself finds it tough to stay here (after winning a treble & a double no less) what chance would any of pro-Cruyff stand? Especially with the Visionary not around here anymore!?

what playing style has to do with job's pressure? If Lucho leaves it is most likely cuz of pressure or he has achieved his own goals and looking to move on. Do you think pro Hector Cuper football style like Mourinho or Simeone will ever manage Barca... No.

BBZ8800

What do you guys think, will you be satisfied with Lemos-Umtiti? Or we should buy some more experienced defender, starter material, like Mustafi/Marquinhos/Laporte?

One of them will probably turn as a good player and a future starter material.

xXKonan

Mariano is a hard worker but lacks a lot in his technical game to be a starting RB for us.

He might be ok if we get him for cheap as a backup to Roberto (assuming he's a starter). But We are better off paying off Castro's 12 Million buyout clause out since he's much younger and can play LB and RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans