Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

3 years left (yes, a FIVE year contract :facepalm:)

But I guess we are just about to find out that there is a clause which make it possible for him to extend 10 years if he doesn't play in +50% of all games :giggle:
if I remember correctly the original deal for every like 30 games he played we had to pay 500k to Sao Paulo or something like that until it reached a certain fee.

Imagine a Clause + his yearly wages that we had to pay him even more money for not playing. :mou:

xXKonan

[tw]740345151055364096[/tw]

Out of all these only Nolito and Gamerio are the only ones I see getting. :lol:

Guys like Sane and Batshuayi would cost a lot of money and I don't think they would accept a bench role here.

Mata? why are we still linked with him.

Sanabria? talented but I can't see him coming back.

Nucky

With Mourinho taking over United I think Mata is also a realistic option since he will probably be sold second time by Mourinho.. We will probably sign Nolito in the end though..

BBZ8800

So, it seems that we will buy defenders (I would like Umtiti+Lemos).
And then we will have only some money for an oldie MSN back up.

That is fine since we improved defense and attack.
But in midfield we are screwed.

We can only hope that Iniesta+Raki will be injury free for 12 Months and hope that MSN+back up will be motivated enough and do the job.
If one of them (Ini+Raki) gets injured, then bye-bye everything.
Not only a CL.
I wouldn't be surprised if we struggle even in La liga then with Robertos, Rafinhas and Ardas as our starting midfielders.

So, fine, we don't have money for all 3 lines this summer.
And I don't mean anything bad, but this season Roberto, Rafinha (and Suarez) are either gonna explode in form or get exposed as being not good enough.
With not good enough, I mean for starters or to be relied on in biggest matches (I know, I know, Roberto played one good game in biggest matches, let's forget that since even Bartra had 2 good matches against Psg and Atletico) and we will buy some world class 3rd Cm, and these guys will either get sold or kept as 4th and 5th options.

I am starting to look at Rafinha and Roberto as on new Bartras.
Young, good guys with some potential.
People expect too much out of them, but as years go by, they aren't improving (enough) and they can be used only as rotation-squad players.

I see that too many people say: we don't need new midfielders, we have Rafinha, Roberto, Suarez...
Well, that's a lot of depth and not too much starter-quality.

Anyway, ok, we will get 2 Cbs, Umtiti and Lemon (as GasGas say) and a MSN backup this summer.
But then, if we don't buy a new young, world-class 50-100m CM next summer, I will seriously walk to Barcelona and burn Barto's office, lol.

Messi983

:D

With our luck he'll probably turn into good RB for them and we'll buy him back for 20M in 2 years. :lol:

[tw]740345151055364096[/tw]

Out of all these only Nolito and Gamerio are the only ones I see getting. :lol:

Guys like Sane and Batshuayi would cost a lot of money and I don't think they would accept a bench role here.

Mata? why are we still linked with him.

Sanabria? talented but I can't see him coming back.

Sport just throwing names around to see what will stick. :) But yes, Nolito is the most likely it seems.

gasgas

So, it seems that we will buy defenders (I would like Umtiti+Lemos).
And then we will have only some money for an oldie MSN back up.

That is fine since we improved defense and attack.
But in midfield we are screwed.

We can only hope that Iniesta+Raki will be injury free for 12 Months and hope that MSN+back up will be motivated enough and do the job.
If one of them (Ini+Raki) gets injured, then bye-bye everything.
Not only a CL.
I wouldn't be surprised if we struggle even in La liga then with Robertos, Rafinhas and Ardas as our starting midfielders.

So, fine, we don't have money for all 3 lines this summer.
And I don't mean anything bad, but this season Roberto, Rafinha (and Suarez) are either gonna explode in form or get exposed as being not good enough.
With not good enough, I mean for starters or to be relied on in biggest matches (I know, I know, Roberto played one good game in biggest matches, let's forget that since even Bartra had 2 good matches against Psg and Atletico) and we will buy some world class 3rd Cm, and these guys will either get sold or kept as 4th and 5th options.

I am starting to look at Rafinha and Roberto as on new Bartras.
Young, good guys with some potential.
People expect too much out of them, but as years go by, they aren't improving (enough) and they can be used only as rotation-squad players.

I see that too many people say: we don't need new midfielders, we have Rafinha, Roberto, Suarez...
Well, that's a lot of depth and not too much starter-quality.

Anyway, ok, we will get 2 Cbs, Umtiti and Lemon (as GasGas say) and a MSN backup this summer.
But then, if we don't buy a new young, world-class 50-100m CM next summer, I will seriously walk to Barcelona and burn Barto's office, lol.

I agree with you on all fronts except CB
why Lemon out of all CBs in the world?

Jombi

I agree with you on all fronts except CB
why Lemon out of all CBs in the world?

I am neutral to the idea of Lemon as well, but which CB do you suggest is an alternative to Lemon for 5m? Dont suggest John Stones for a gazillion euros. lol

akaranzo

3 years left (yes, a FIVE year contract :facepalm:)

But I guess we are just about to find out that there is a clause which make it possible for him to extend 10 years if he doesn't play in +50% of all games :giggle:

:lol: That would be hilarious. Imagine in 10+ years we have all forgotten about him but he's been at the club this whole time and then announces his retirement, everyone is like who tf is that... Barca's twitter makes a ''Gracias Douglas'' tribute video for him which shows like 2 highlights from his whole career here at Barca :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Although Lyon centre back Samuel Umititi (22) is among options proposed by the club, Luis Enrique is not in favour of his signing. [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans