Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavinho

Not strange reasons really needed, it probably will happen. Iniesta ( 32 ) , An injury prone player ( Rafinha ) and Roberto who will be mostly used as RB ( if Vidal get injured and probably will)
It would certainly be a strange situation to have all of our options at CM plus Vidal injured at the same time.
ini4ever said:
And you can't just say rather see a B team player because Lucho is important here, Maybe Kaptoum will have Messi's technique level but as long as Lucho doesn't trust him, other options will be eliminated easily, just like Samper ( Not certainly but we can say that ) or despite of that, Maybe Lucho won't enough be able to develop them as they necessarily should.
I can and indeed I did say that. I would much rather go into next season with the options we have than spend tens of millions of euros on a player of Pjanic's level.
Rafinha is injury prone and Turan has yet to adapt. Roberto is a decent squad player, nothing more. We need a midfielder, one that is actually better than what we've got. If we want to win the CL again. Madrid, Juve, Bayern have better depth of midfielders than us right now.
Rafinha wasn't injury prone at Celta, and, aside from when he was rested, he played in almost all their matches. He'll be fine as a bench option. Turan hasn't adapted yet so we shouldn't count him as a rotation option? That makes no sense. Unfortunately, they spent a lot of money on him, and I doubt they'll be able to just unload him after half a season. Roberto is a decent squad player? Well that's great considering a squad player is exactly what he is. No team in the world has five starter-quality players vying for two spots.

As I said, if we bring in another midfielder he should be someone who will improve the team.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Las Palmas are only willing to let centre back Mauricio Lemos (20) go if Barcelona pay his 30M buyout fee. [canarias7]

khaled_a_d

Rafinha is injury prone and Turan has yet to adapt. Roberto is a decent squad player, nothing more. We need a midfielder, one that is actually better than what we've got. If we want to win the CL again. Madrid, Juve, Bayern have better depth of midfielders than us right now.

Good, So we'll be witnessing another critical period like this season due to fatigue.

I don't know but they are totally stupid if they haven't been fallowing him also on another note Roma isn't interested to sell Pjanic to Juve and Pjanic himself said several times he'd join Barca btw, Not strange reasons really needed, it probably will happen. Iniesta ( 32 ) , An injury prone player ( Rafinha ) and Roberto who will be mostly used as RB ( if Vidal get injured and probably will)
And you can't just say rather see a B team player because Lucho is important here, Maybe Kaptoum will have Messi's technique level but as long as Lucho doesn't trust him, other options will be eliminated easily, just like Samper ( Not certainly but we can say that ) or despite of that, Maybe Lucho won't enough be able to develop them as they necessarily should.
I think Pjanic could be that player, he's got good vision, he can also control the game under pressure and don't we forget there aren't many good midfielders out there right now.

1-Rafinha isn't injury prone,he got one serious injury in his whole career and it was from brutal tackle
2-Arda is here and probably is going no where,he had time already with the team and he will finally get a pre-season with the team and full chance with them
3-D.Suarez & S.Roberto will be another choice when needed for CM position
4-Kaptoum is bigger talent as CM than Samper (and probably a bigger talent than Samper) and same can be said for Alena,a player that Lucho is already a big fan of him and he is probably the biggest talent we have since Thiago.They will get some minutes with 1st team

Last year we had fatigue for many reasons.
-we weren't able to register 2 players we signed.this year won't be the same.In midfield we will have 6 players that can take minutes in the 2 CM positions.Last year it was only Roberto in the 1st half of the season and that wore Rakitic & Iniesta down by the end of the year.
-We played 3 more games than we will for next season and one of them was a trip to Japan.
-We had 6 starters from South America,international break simply was too much for the team. too much travel and jet lag this year with Alves gone,Stegen replacing Bravo the number will decrease.hopefully Iniesta will do himself a favor and retire from international duty.with addition of extra attacker,renewing defense I can see the full squad with better depth tbh.

ini4ever

I can and indeed I did say that. I would much rather go into next season with the options we have than spend tens of millions of euros on a player of Pjanic's level.

As I said, if we bring in another midfielder he should be someone who will improve the team.

Well, I think Pjanic is one of good CMs right now alongside Modric,Veratti. And worth €38 plus Im against spending much money for players especially for players we necessarily don't need ( Pogba for instance , or even Arda himself before we signed him ) but when there is obviously a CM needed in our current squad,spending money for one of good CMs is not a bad decision.
[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] , [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]
Yes probably we won't get a crucial time like this season thanks to god if we being lucky, but remember that having just a good sub player isn't enough for us while Bayern and Real got even top substituted players.
Also we certainly need a world class CM after one or two seasons and when we could bring one of best CMs right now why we wouldn't do that ?

F

Flavia

Lucho won't give up on Arda. And for the position he's been insisting to play him at, this was an election signing that can possibly hurt the team in the long run. I don't think a top cm will be signed this summer.

Professor Chaos

[tw]740904424156102656[/tw]
Would be good signing but source is not much reliable.

It probably will look like this:
WSvnKyk.png

They will buy Nolito anyway, a pity.

SeloBarca

I don't believe having another top midfielder would really change the way our season has gone as the strength and importance of this team is on MSN, not on midfield anymore like in Pep's times.

Again with the myth.
Our midfield is still just as important as before, only that it forces Messi down to do the job Xavi did before, isolating Neymar and Suarez much more against a wall of defenders.
Our midfield is our weakest link. God forbid Iniesta gets out of form or injured.

F

Flavia

[tw]740953653893312512[/tw]

Capdevila Saying that after Denis, Umtiti, a forward and a LB will be signed. And that's it. There's no money for more. Quite underwhelming.

xavi_the_Boss

Not sure how that is underwhelming but it depends who we will sign.
Also it´s likely that we will sign a second CB with Lemos or another one.

F

Flavia

Not sure how that is underwhelming but it depends who we will sign.
Also it´s likely that we will sign a second CB with Lemos or another one.

My guess will be Nolito/Gameiro and Jonny Castro. That's a lot of subs, no player to make an actual impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans