Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Koke would be great. I just don't see him leaving Atletico for another liga team.

Nucky

[tw]740953653893312512[/tw]

Capdevila Saying that after Denis, Umtiti, a forward and a LB will be signed. And that's it. There's no money for more. Quite underwhelming.

What about RB? If we sign Umitit than we have Alba who is LB and also Umtiti can play LB but we only have Vidal as RB.. Sergi Roberto can also be used on RB but I think he is better in midfield..

xXKonan

What about RB? If we sign Umitit than we have Alba who is LB and also Umtiti can play LB but we only have Vidal as RB.. Sergi Roberto can also be used on RB but I think he is better in midfield..
Going by his replies the plan is for Roberto to be Alves replacement. and I'm guessing by the LB part in his tweet, Lucho is likely only going to use Umtiti as a CB than a LB. and it was reported by Radio Vigo/Cadena Ser we are probably going to pay out Jonny Castro's buyout fee which is only 12 million and I'm guessing he would be Alba's backup.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So just one CB, Umtiti if we sign him? No more Lemos or a second CB? :unsure:

I just hope Pogba stays at Juventus this summer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alena will be a next big thing. Rafinha, Roberto, Turan are 3 backups for 2 places we have.
We won't need any midfielders for some time unless Messi starts really ​walking and we sign another guy like Rakitic who will run his ass off.

Or.. and most likely. In a year or two Messi moves in midfield to take Iniesta's spot, sorta. And then we'll need to splash big on right wing/forward

xXKonan

So just one CB, Umtiti if we sign him? No more Lemos or a second CB? :unsure:

I just hope Pogba stays at Juventus this summer.
Well it was one CB who could replace Bartra, and could theoretically be a Masche successor. and the other CB would be one that has potential to possibly break into the squad in a season or two, someone that could be sent out on loan and return if he does in fact impress.

Umtiti fits the first quota and the second quota is for guys like Lemos and davinson.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well it was one CB who could replace Bartra, and could theoretically be a Masche successor. and the other CB would be one that has potential to possibly break into the squad in a season or two, someone that could be sent out on loan and return if he does in fact impress.

Umtiti fits the first quota and the second quota is for guys like Lemos and davinson.

Right, but if we were to go by what Capdevila said we will just sign one CB?

xXKonan

Right, but if we were to go by what Capdevila said we will just sign one CB?
I think Capdevila probably said that because going by his other replies to people the Lemos Deal is pretty far away, that one will be a lot tougher than what it's expected.

Guys like Denis and even Umtiti are probably closer to being done right now. Well Denis's transfer is pretty much done and we are waiting for a announcement. and we still have to go for a FW and a LB, and then Lemos.

going by reports by some reliable journalists, it's quite obvious Barca wants Lemos, but it seems like a deal we would have to wait for until the other deals are done probably due to funds.

SeloBarca

Theres very few defenders available out there that could strenghten our team, and even fewer if you count out those with way to high price.
Umtiti is pretty much it, even even he is a gamble.

gasgas

Alena will be a next big thing. Rafinha, Roberto, Turan are 3 backups for 2 places we have.
We won't need any midfielders for some time unless Messi starts really ​walking and we sign another guy like Rakitic who will run his ass off.

Or.. and most likely. In a year or two Messi moves in midfield to take Iniesta's spot, sorta. And then we'll need to splash big on right wing/forward

with his defensive workrate i'd rather we play him as a 10.
with 4-3-3 our midfield will be weakest ever defensivewise

xXKonan

[tw]741085004793585665[/tw]

So we are banking on Umtiti covering two roles at once. (Assuming the rumor is true).

Messi983

I think we can get all three of them - Umtiti, Lemos and LB.

Let's say something like this.

Umtiti - 25M
Lemos - 10M*
Jonny Castro - 12M
Nolito - 18M
Denis - 3M

*if Las Palmas doesn't want to sell him for that I'd ask Sporting what they want for Mere. They need money more and because of connections between the clubs and Lucho/Abelardo maybe we could get a deal with them easier.

Together 68M€ which is our projected transfer budget 60M and 8M we got from Bartra. With financial limitations we are in this is probably close to the best we could do to reinforce team with young players with potential.

If we can get something for Verm, Adriano, Song, Tello,... I'd use that money to buy some promising player like Kuki Salazar (who we were rumoured to be interested) for Barça B.

Nucky

Going by his replies the plan is for Roberto to be Alves replacement. and I'm guessing by the LB part in his tweet, Lucho is likely only going to use Umtiti as a CB than a LB. and it was reported by Radio Vigo/Cadena Ser we are probably going to pay out Jonny Castro's buyout fee which is only 12 million and I'm guessing he would be Alba's backup.

Castro? Thats Celta's full back right? So our defence next season should look like this Alba-Pique-Mascherano/Umtiti-S.Roberto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans