Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Has anyone followed this Lemos guy last year? Was he that good of a prospect? Or we just want him for the 5 cb because he's cheaper(if we don't pay the release clause of 30m that is)?

Honest question.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Adriano (31) plans to stay for another season if Barcelona don't allow him to join Lazio for free. Will soon meet with president. [md]

khaled_a_d

I think we can get all three of them - Umtiti, Lemos and LB.

Let's say something like this.

Umtiti - 25M
Lemos - 10M*
Jonny Castro - 12M
Nolito - 18M
Denis - 3M

*if Las Palmas doesn't want to sell him for that I'd ask Sporting what they want for Mere. They need money more and because of connections between the clubs and Lucho/Abelardo maybe we could get a deal with them easier.

Together 68M€ which is our projected transfer budget 60M and 8M we got from Bartra. With financial limitations we are in this is probably close to the best we could do to reinforce team with young players with potential.

If we can get something for Verm, Adriano, Song, Tello,... I'd use that money to buy some promising player like Kuki Salazar (who we were rumoured to be interested) for Barça B.

There aren't a single rumor connecting us with him.Considering that both the club & Lucho were following sporting closely due to Alen presence it doesn't seem the club really rates him highly.we are after Lemos & Davinson and won't be surprised if we finish both deals

Has anyone followed this Lemos guy last year? Was he that good of a prospect? Or we just want him for the 5 cb because he's cheaper(if we don't pay the release clause of 30m that is)?

Honest question.

Don't think any of us knew his name b4 Canaria7 announcing we made an offer

Sorin

There aren't a single rumor connecting us with him.Considering that both the club & Lucho were following sporting closely due to Alen presence it doesn't seem the club really rates him highly.we are after Lemos & Davinson and won't be surprised if we finish both deals

Don't think any of us knew his name b4 Canaria7 announcing we made an offer

Thanks. I ask this because, if he isn't some really talented prospect, then we hardly need to splash even 10M on him. Our transfer budget is already stretched thin, last thing we need now is throwing some of it on some guy that might be good in 3-4 seasons and much of that time he'll be loaned out.

But again, i really don't know him so my rant above is moot :lol:

Joe598

We are said to be looking at Joao Mario of Sporting Lisbon as the successor for Iniesta. Could sign him this summer or next season.

SeloBarca

It is pathetic, that we won't bring in any competition for our starting XI, we are only being linked with average players thus far.

The transferrumors are extremly underwhelming.
Nothing to get exited about.

Umtiti
Lemos
Jonny Castro
Nolito
Denis

apart from Umtiti and maybe Nolito as backup, the rest are cringeworthy. Denis, Lemos and Castro arent better than what we have in those positions, and not even better then the youngsters warming the bench.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It is pathetic, that we won't bring in any competition for our starting XI, we are only being linked with average players thus far.

Well what do you expect - our budget is like 70M, City will probably pay the same amount for Stones alone:lol:. But it doesn't mean that we can't do smart business with limited amount of money, it's time to forget those overpriced "proven" players and develop our own.

I don't get how the club has a very limited budget. Are we poorer than Real or Manchester City? We are not going anywhere in UCL with the current squad. It's sad we are only linked to average players,while City buys Gündogan. It's like clubs open their legs to clubs like Real, Bayern or City, screw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans