Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafalgar

The rumor I read was we did talk to his agent but Everton wasn't willing to sell.

Well that makes a lot of sense, he was good this season ... but I can't help but feel uneasy about the Umtiti deal, even Lyon fans are claiming he's a big fat scam, and now that snake Aulas wants more than 25m.

mazp

Well that makes a lot of sense, he was good this season ... but I can't help but feel uneasy about the Umtiti deal, even Lyon fans are claiming he's a big fat scam, and now that snake Aulas wants more than 25m.

Lyon fans could be mad he's leaving. :shrug:

ScoobySquats

We have new stadium and redevelopments to pay for. Madrid has virtually infinite amounts of funds available to them since they are the Spanish state's pride and joy. Manchester City and PSG are getting pumped full of oil money by Trillionaire families, and Manchester United somehow got ridiculous deals from Adidas and Chevrolet, on top of being in the EPL with the new TV deal.

We have to make sure our debt doesn't sink us while slowly paying it off and winning everything possible. Not as easy as it seems

Icarium

Lifestealer
We have new stadium and redevelopments to pay for. Madrid has virtually infinite amounts of funds available to them since they are the Spanish state's pride and joy. Manchester City and PSG are getting pumped full of oil money by Trillionaire families, and Manchester United somehow got ridiculous deals from Adidas and Chevrolet, on top of being in the EPL with the new TV deal.

We have to make sure our debt doesn't sink us while slowly paying it off and winning everything possible. Not as easy as it seems

We also got ridiculous deal from Nike. Even better than United addidas deal. I have no doubt we will get a similarly high deal for sponsor of shirt too. Barca Tv money from the league is very high, probably the highest. Higher than EPl league winners. Marketing wise also barca is now comparable to real and united. Not completely equal yet but as long as we are winning we can take in more money. Only problem is the stadium renovation. That needs to be planned properly.

Trafalgar

Lyon fans could be mad he's leaving. :shrug:

Even french supporters in general are making fun of him, they call him 'le marabout' it means something like the wizard in english, he went from a non-selected player to the third/fourth choice in the defence.

xXKonan

Well Abidal, rates Umtiti pretty highly and evened recommended him to Barca not to long ago If I remember correctly.

for the price I think its worth the gamble to get him. He's fast and great with the ball with his feet (a must for Barca) and from what I've read he's great with headers as well. But like with every young Defender he will have his moments his positional sense is out of wack but I do think if partnered up with Pique and Even Masche (God I hope he stays) he will learn a lot from them and improve.

Ritchie

I don't get how the club has a very limited budget. Are we poorer than Real or Manchester City? We are not going anywhere in UCL with the current squad. It's sad we are only linked to average players,while City buys Gündogan. It's like clubs open their legs to clubs like Real, Bayern or City, screw this.

Too many piss poor decisions.

xavi_the_Boss

Even french supporters in general are making fun of him, they call him 'le marabout' it means something like the wizard in english, he went from a non-selected player to the third/fourth choice in the defence.

Because so many players got injured that Deschamps finally had to call him up.Many thought he should have been there instead of Rami or Mathieu anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans