Last edited:

SeloBarca

[tw]741629529488302081[/tw]
[tw]741538006906048512[/tw]
[tw]741492689305260032[/tw]
[tw]741447380889919489[/tw]

Last edited:

Jombi

Gabriel Jesus can play all three positions up front. I'd rather take a gamble on a versatile forward like him who has been the best player in Brazil this year, than someone less versatile.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gabriel Jesus can play all three positions up front. I'd rather take a gamble on a versatile forward like him who has been the best player in Brazil this year, than someone less versatile.

Rumor has it that Bayern is in advanced talks with him so we will lose out again.

amazingoopah

I think the moves are very smart in terms of adding needed depth and low-risk (Suarez, Umtiti, Nolito) but it feels like we are just trying to stay afloat for 1 or 2 more seasons before the whole edifice falls apart... I'm still not sure what the post Messi/Iniesta era is going to look like, but it's not going to be pretty.

SeloBarca

Bayern actually sign some good players, Hummels the other day.
We sign players that are hardly benchwarmers like Denis Suarez..

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bayern actually sign some good players, Hummels the other day.
We sign players that are hardly benchwarmers like Denis Suarez..

We signed Suarez and Neymar not that long ago tbf. Also bravo mats rakitic all good deals. Later 3 very cheap too. This window yes barca is yet to sign a "good" player. I am not so sure if we will also. We can only hope pogba stays put at juve this year so that we can go all in next window.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I love how everyone just assumes Denis will be shit here next season...:coffee:

When he surprises everyone like Bob did this season, look for my comments. Like, did you guys watch any football besides Barça because Denis was excellent all season?

Anyway, watched a video or two of of Gabriel Jesus and he doesn't look terrible but if we want someone young and around that price, I'd like Sanabria or Yassine Benzia from Lyon.

Let Madrid make monster moves that fall on themselves, we ride out this storm with our defensive departures and find some solid replacements, and with shrewd MF and FW signings who don't have to be galacticos, that will give us the depth needed to keep our best 11 fit for the games that matter instead of playing them into the ground.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I love how everyone just assumes Denis will be shit here next season...:coffee:

When he surprises everyone like Bob did this season, look for my comments. Like, did you guys watch any football besides Barça because Denis was excellent all season?

Anyway, watched a video or two of of Gabriel Jesus and he doesn't look terrible but if we want someone young and around that price, I'd like Sanabria or Yassine Benzia from Lyon.

Let Madrid make monster moves that fall on themselves, we ride out this storm with our defensive departures and find some solid replacements, and with shrewd MF and FW signings who don't have to be galacticos, that will give us the depth needed to keep our best 11 fit for the games that matter instead of playing them into the ground.

Isn't Benzia shit and playing for Lille now? I've seen him struggling a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans