Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah, Fekir is one of the most promising talents in Ligue 1. But he's expensive as hell, and had that stupid injury which crippled Lyons season even though they finished 2nd.

Just checked, he missed over 200 days due to the injury.

Joe598

Former (2009-2010) Barcelona centre back Dmytro Chygrynskiy (29) has joined Greek team AEK Athens, from Ukrainian club Dnipro #fcblive
Haha lol

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Is Barcastuff's account suspended for you guys too? I need my Barca rumours, getting withdrawals already.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There are plenty of people running that account.

The main man I think don't tweet a lot, just oversees everything.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
There are plenty of people running that account.

The main man I think don't tweet a lot, just oversees everything.

:messi:

GOAT running all the rumors confirmed.

Masche leaving rumors are just him trolling Javier.

On a serious note: midfielders. Who are promising and good enough for us? Pogba and Verratti are quite ungettable. Gündogan already joined Man City. Pjanic is going to Juve. Who are left?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:messi:

GOAT running all the rumors confirmed.

Masche leaving rumors are just him trolling Javier.

On a serious note: midfielders. Who are promising and good enough for us? Pogba and Verratti are quite ungettable. Gündogan already joined Man City. Pjanic is going to Juve. Who are left?

No established midfielders left.

Just various talents like Dahoud, Bazoer, Weigl, Tielemans etc.

But as I said in another thread, this club don't seem to have the patience or vision for developing a young star to a World Class player right now.

The jury is out on Rafinha, Denis, Sergi Roberto, but I don't think the former or the latter will be starters for us in the MF. My opinion and how I see it.

Let's see with Denis.

Trickykid

DonAK;[B said:
1647399]No established midfielders left[/B].

Just various talents like Dahoud, Bazoer, Weigl, Tielemans etc.

But as I said in another thread, this club don't seem to have the patience or vision for developing a young star to a World Class player right now.

The jury is out on Rafinha, Denis, Sergi Roberto, but I don't think the former or the latter will be starters for us in the MF. My opinion and how I see it.

Let's see with Denis.

Koke? If Simeone leaves, he could easily be a realistic target.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

I am watching one promising midfielder playing right now, his name is Julian Draxler;)

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah. There are many talents out there. Koke is a good call too but Simeone isn't leaving. Atleast not this summer.

Eredivise has some great midfielsers tho. Klaassen, Bazoer, Pröpper and Hendrix come to mind. Haven't really watched them much tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans