Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

No established midfielders left.

Just various talents like Dahoud, Bazoer, Weigl, Tielemans etc.

But as I said in another thread, this club don't seem to have the patience or vision for developing a young star to a World Class player right now.

The jury is out on Rafinha, Denis, Sergi Roberto, but I don't think the former or the latter will be starters for us in the MF. My opinion and how I see it.

Let's see with Denis.

1 year ago half of this forum was split about Pogba,many said he is a joke of a player that isn't remotely close to Barca level.Gundogan fitness & form after the injury was questioned and no one rated Pianic as Barca level.
This year all 3 stepped up and showed they are good enough and everyone hates that we missed on them.
In 2013 no one thought Rakitic is good enough for Barca,1 year later we sign him and he helps us to win 5 of the 6 major competitions we played in the past 2 years.
Prospects grow into proven players,right now there are players like Neves,Bazoer,Tielemans,Dahoud,Weigl who isn't that proven.But in next year they could be more ready for a club like us or someone else will emerge.
The market always has good talents.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I love how everyone just assumes Denis will be shit here next season...:coffee:

When he surprises everyone like Bob did this season, look for my comments. Like, did you guys watch any football besides Barça because Denis was excellent all season?

Anyway, watched a video or two of of Gabriel Jesus and he doesn't look terrible but if we want someone young and around that price, I'd like Sanabria or Yassine Benzia from Lyon.

Let Madrid make monster moves that fall on themselves, we ride out this storm with our defensive departures and find some solid replacements, and with shrewd MF and FW signings who don't have to be galacticos, that will give us the depth needed to keep our best 11 fit for the games that matter instead of playing them into the ground.
I agree, there are people literally shitting on Denis without any reasoning or him having played a minute for us.

GetIn

Why is everyone saying next season is the window we'll go all in? We haven't bought in any big names in two years and have huge holes in defence, which will be exacerbated if Mascherano leaves.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koke has played well for Spain, but turtles like Cesc is still preferred by Del Bosque.
[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] you're right, but I assumed we were talking about this Summer and as of now, all of them are just talents.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Jesus, Denis, Davinson and Umtiti would be a decent summer. I doubt it'd happen tho. And even with those 4 in, we'd still need an "Adriano" who can play on LB and RB.

And I'm going to start hyping Milik. Want him too.

Joe598

Jesus, Denis, Davinson and Umtiti would be a decent summer. I doubt it'd happen tho. And even with those 4 in, we'd still need an "Adriano" who can play on LB and RB.

And I'm going to start hyping Milik. Want him too.

IMO it's looking like:
Umtiti €30 million
Denis €3million
Nolito €18million
Jonny €12 million (not essential unless Verm is sold)
Total €63 million
Milk is not the right player for us atm and he's been linked with Leicester, Everton, Southampton, Inter, Roma and Sevilla.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Deal on 4-year renewal of B player Sergi Samper (21) is close. Will then leave, with Sporting, Villarreal, Valencia, City being options [md]

Co0ter

Sorry guys but I don't really fancy Koke for us. He's just nothing special for me, was absolutely invisible against Real in the CL final while someone like Bazoer or Tielemans could, particularly the way they shoot from distance. Like he's good but he's not Xavi good, believe it or not, I think Oliver Torres is more like Xavi than Koke is, you just don't see him much bc he isn't suited to Simeone's 4-4-2

Everything about this post is just wrong. All of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans