Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I too don't believe it because Palmeiras reportedly will not let him leave this summer. Also the fee is a bit low considering there is competition from Bayern and Atletico.

But if he is nearly as good as some people say he is, I'd be very happy if we sign him. It is always good to have a Jesus on our side. :)

akaranzo

Careful what you wish for. He might be Neymar's replacement if he leaves for PSG. Rumours that just won't go away and have gotten more serious these past days.

Lol Neymar isn't leaving... That's just as unimaginable as Messi leaving. Don't believe this press BS. Neymar is the future of our club, the club knows this and he himself knows this. Why would he leave the best club in the world that he can lead to trophies in the coming years for PSG? Maybe he'll go there when he's like 31-32 to get more money but if he has any ambition in his career, he will stay at Barca for many years.

Lomar1o

Lol Neymar isn't leaving... That's just as unimaginable as Messi leaving. Don't believe this press BS. Neymar is the future of our club, the club knows this and he himself knows this. Why would he leave the best club in the world that he can lead to trophies in the coming years for PSG? Maybe he'll go there when he's like 31-32 to get more money but if he has any ambition in his career, he will stay at Barca for many years.

i don't see neymar at barca in 2-3 seasons. he just doesn't seem loyal to me. the only way he is going to stay here is if it will benefit his brand, the same way ronaldo stays at real madrid even though we all know he isn't a madridista.

dakt

Why did Ronaldo left us in 97?

Jombi

I too don't believe it because Palmeiras reportedly will not let him leave this summer. Also the fee is a bit low considering there is competition from Bayern and Atletico.

But if he is nearly as good as some people say he is, I'd be very happy if we sign him. It is always good to have a Jesus on our side. :)

Not let him leave? He has a relatively low buyout clause and Palmeiras are not PSG. They dont have the power to just keep whatever player they want.

akaranzo

i don't see neymar at barca in 2-3 seasons. he just doesn't seem loyal to me. the only way he is going to stay here is if it will benefit his brand, the same way ronaldo stays at real madrid even though we all know he isn't a madridista.

I think he seems very loyal considering how known and wanted he was even before joining Barca. And if we're talking about his brand, what club would benefit his brand more than Barca? The only one comparable would be Real and I think he has enough respect for our club that he wouldn't even consider going there, so I can't see him leaving before he is at least 30.

khaled_a_d

He has 24M buyout clause.

Why did Ronaldo left us in 97?
That was 19 years ago.we were a club ready to sell for the right price back then

gregorrin10

Verratti and Dybala for Neymar, i would sign that in a heartbeat...because bottom line is, i can see Neymar sadly becoming Ronaldinho in 3-5 years. The problem is that with this incompetent board i see that 200 million spent everywhere else than on the 2 players, that would make our team even better than it is with MSN. Like someone already mentioned, direct 100 mil + Verratti for Neymar, and then that cca. 100 mil goes for Dybala, i would actually be okay with that, but only that! :rockon:

Last edited:

barcafan161

Verratti and Dybala for Neymar, i would sign that in a heart beat...the problem is that with this incompetent board i see that 200 million spent everywhere else than on the 2 players, that would make our team even better than it is with MSN. 100 mil + Verratti for Neymar, and then that cca. 100 mil goes for Dybala.

woudn't work like that. The buyout has to be 190 and no less.

Jombi

lol, Verratti aint leaving PSG. Why is it so hard for people to understand that? People might as well talk about buying Marcelo as Alba backup. Its just completely, totally unrealistic.

And yes, selling a superstar like Neymar will have a PROFOUND effect on our ability to attract the best players as we would announce that we are a selling club that cant keep our best players anymore.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Verratti and Dybala for Neymar, i would sign that in a heartbeat...because bottom line is, i can see Neymar sadly becoming Ronaldinho in 3-5 years. The problem is that with this incompetent board i see that 200 million spent everywhere else than on the 2 players, that would make our team even better than it is with MSN. Like someone already mentioned, direct 100 mil + Verratti for Neymar, and then that cca. 100 mil goes for Dybala, i would actually be okay with that, but only that! :rockon:

Dybala isn't a LW, though, so what do you propose we do with the gaping hole Nerman will leave behind on that spot?
It's a moot point anyhow, as P$G will never let go of Verratti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans