Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

If anything all Real Madrid does is prove how much of a joke the CL is in comparison to winning an actual league.

Funny though, when we win it it's the greatest thing ever. Some people are just butthurt. I HATE Real Madrid and it pains me to watch them win it. We have been dominating the league, but European glory is always above all to me.

xXKonan

Clbfj-fWIAAQ4Mb.jpg

SPORT keeps pushing forward with the Gabriel Jesus stuff.

God Serena

Funny though, when we win it it's the greatest thing ever. Some people are just butthurt. I HATE Real Madrid and it pains me to watch them win it. We have been dominating the league, but European glory is always above all to me.

We won it by having to go through the champion of every league, up to and including the final. Madrid won by facing minnows and then lucked their way into winning the final. Yet both wins are somehow deemed equal. Call me butthurt all you like, it's still a fact that you can win the CL just by getting a lucky draw. There's a reason why it's the only trophy Madrid is capable of winning nowadays.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's considered one of Brazil's most talented prospects coming through and could play in any position in the front three.

From what I've seen in highlights he barely uses his left foot so I can't see how could he play on right side.
And he's too lightweight to play Suarez role.

Pogbizzle

I would prefer it if people like you didn't use "we" when referring to Barca. Just go buy a Real Madrid jersey, already.

Denis Suarez is an excellent signing and his joining our first team has been a long time coming. He is wanted by both the coach and the fans. Pogba is just another Galactico signing (If a deal even happens) and is unlikely to solve Madrid's real problem of centering themselves around a consistent big game flop like Ronaldo.

I would prefer if people like you didn't use the word "our" when referring to Barca. The fans don't want Denis Suarez. He is not an excellent signing. He's another Sergi Roberto another Sergi Samper. Not world class. If Barcelona don't want Pogba, bring in Thiago then. Thiago is an excellent signing that IS wanted by the fans. Read the last 20-30 pages. No one wants Denis Suarez.

xXKonan

With what fucking money?

Seriously we don't have the Money this window to even consider bidding for Pogba, We Technically don't have a shirt sponsor anymore. We will need another Midfielder here soon but with our current budget we are focusing our efforts on the Defense and getting another forward.

Only way we could get Pogba,is selling Neymar and selling Arda this window which isn't going to happen. I think some Barca fans truly forget despite our Success we aren't made out of money, we aren't backed by Oil Sheiks, like PSG or City that can splash the cash without repercussions.

Hell we are struggling with our own wage bill for crying out loud, It's a good thing we got that Nike Deal or we would've been fucked. (and still could be).

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I would prefer if people like you didn't use the word "our" when referring to Barca. The fans don't want Denis Suarez. He is not an excellent signing. He's another Sergi Roberto another Sergi Samper. Not world class. If Barcelona don't want Pogba, bring in Thiago then. Thiago is an excellent signing that IS wanted by the fans. Read the last 20-30 pages. No one wants Denis Suarez.

Whoa.... Sergi Roberto was one of the most important members of the team in a season when they won the domestic double. Show some respect!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With what fucking money?

Seriously we don't have the Money this window to even consider bidding for Pogba, We Technically don't have a shirt sponsor anymore. We will need another Midfielder here soon but with our current budget we are focusing our efforts on the Defense and getting another forward.

Only way we could get Pogba,is selling Neymar and selling Arda this window which isn't going to happen. I think some Barca fans truly forget despite our Success we aren't made out of money, we aren't backed by Oil Sheiks, like PSG or City that can splash the cash without repercussions.

Hell we are struggling with our own wage bill for crying out loud, It's a good thing we got that Nike Deal or we would've been fucked. (and still could be).

Struggling because of bad management for years, no wait, actually decades. Other teams like Bayern are earning less, yet financially they are so great. Yes, their wages are lower because they don't break the bank like us either, but that's not the reason for their stability. It's competent leaders. Leaders who know their trade, know what to do. They also protect the club like no one else. Whenever there's a damaging rumor or story about them, they make a public statement and don't let the media walk over them and their players.

Hope to see a Barca with competent board members(AND LESS BOARD MEMBERS, THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY SUCKERS THERE ONLY TO MAKE MONEY AND DON'T DO SHIT), executives in my lifetime. In fact the faster that comes, the better.

SeloBarca

Whoa.... Sergi Roberto was one of the most important members of the team in a season when they won the domestic double. Show some respect!

Yet, not a starter, only a sub to rotate.
And honestly, he doesnt excell at any position.
Im fine with playing him as a RB for a season, but i dont see him as a permanent solution.
Denis Suarez is just another benchwarming roatation squadplayer, hell never become a starter for us.
I dont want Thiago either, he didnt impress much more than Rafinha during his time here tbh.

I dont know who to get next year tbh. Tielemans, Weigl etc are not much better than Rafinha and Roberto.

mssarm

Same applies to you: on what authority you declare "fans don't want Denis Suarez"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans