Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Struggling because of bad management for years, no wait, actually decades. Other teams like Bayern are earning less, yet financially they are so great. Yes, their wages are lower because they don't break the bank like us either, but that's not the reason for their stability. It's competent leaders. Leaders who know their trade, know what to do. They also protect the club like no one else. Whenever there's a damaging rumor or story about them, they make a public statement and don't let the media walk over them and their players.

Hope to see a Barca with competent board members(AND LESS BOARD MEMBERS, THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY SUCKERS THERE ONLY TO MAKE MONEY AND DON'T DO SHIT), executives in my lifetime. In fact the faster that comes, the better.
True.... Even in Laporta's regime didn't we have proper management. Yes he did protect the club tooth and nail but we still had way too many stupid transfer deals and a lot of money trafficking happening! And the bit of stability which we witnessed was down to the golden generation that happened from La Masia and the club sort of playing with sort of a cheat code in Leo Messi, more so than anything else!

mampilly

I would prefer if people like you didn't use the word "our" when referring to Barca. The fans don't want Denis Suarez. He is not an excellent signing. He's another Sergi Roberto another Sergi Samper. Not world class. If Barcelona don't want Pogba, bring in Thiago then. Thiago is an excellent signing that IS wanted by the fans. Read the last 20-30 pages. No one wants Denis Suarez.

We are also barca fans. We want denis suraz

gasgas

screw playstyle and sign kante
that guy can stop every attack and he's young
will give Busquets freedom to use his skills and passing range
also gives Iniesta freedom to play further forward with MSN
perhaps we will see again the Iniesta of Spanish NT

Last edited:

God Serena

I would prefer if people like you didn't use the word "our" when referring to Barca. The fans don't want Denis Suarez. He is not an excellent signing. He's another Sergi Roberto another Sergi Samper. Not world class. If Barcelona don't want Pogba, bring in Thiago then. Thiago is an excellent signing that IS wanted by the fans. Read the last 20-30 pages. No one wants Denis Suarez.

Sergi Roberto had a fantastic season for us and Sergi Samper is a fucking B team player. Denis was a starter for one of the best teams in Spain. Yeah, he won't be a starter, but that doesn't mean he's useless.

And why don't you stop making bullshit comments about reading back when you're 6 posts in? I've been here for years. Denis Suarez is a signing many, many people have eagerly wanted, including the coach.

And how do you even propose we bring back Thiago, a player who left on negative terms and has no desire to return? Do you think we can just offer him a big enough paycheck and offer Bayern a big enough transfer fee and viola, he's back?

gasgas

.............ter stegen
roberto..pique....umtiti...alba
...................busquets...
..........kante....................................
......................................iniesta.......
messi.........suarez.....................neymar

i dont see any other midfielder who is good enough and yet available

Egert

Estonian Culé
After a first bid was rejected, Barcelona are preparing a new bid for Palmeiras forward Gabriel Jesus (19). [sport]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know where the 21m buyout figure comes from, I am reading 24m everywhere else. Also apparently City submitted a bid of 21.5m and Manchester United submitted a bid of 19m, both are higher than our alleged bid and both were rejected.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Leaving Rakitic out is the worst thing anyone could ever do.

I'd argue that Raki could play in Iniestas position and we'd need a new b2b dude tho. Kante is an option in that regard. But I doubt he'd fit in here.

gasgas

Leaving Rakitic out is the worst thing anyone could ever do.

I'd argue that Raki could play in Iniestas position and we'd need a new b2b dude tho. Kante is an option in that regard. But I doubt he'd fit in here.

Rakitic only offers hardwork and simple passes to MSN, kante is better in that regard and also more fast and mobile and younger
Rakitic is replaceable in that role
and id rather have Iniesta playing with freedom closer to MSN than Busquets

Icarium

Lifestealer
how many good seasons did these other players we're linked to have?

We have been rumored to sign Denis Suarez. That is it, we are getting him for just 4.5M. He has also had a great season at Villarreal. So why do we need to spend 30M+ for kante?

gasgas

We have been rumored to sign Denis Suarez. That is it, we are getting him for just 4.5M. He has also had a great season at Villarreal. So why do we need to spend 30M+ for kante?

so in your eyes denis and kante are the same kind of player/play in the same position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans