Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasgas

Rakitic main job is not to act as a destroyer but use his skills on the ball to create space for him and the other players. Also facilitate the connection between messi and dani. He also needs to make runs into the box and act as a decoy or target man for the strikers to allow more freedom. In addition to that he needs to the "dirty" work. Not to forget his goal scoring his threat. All in all Rakitic creates balance in midfield and is a workhorse. He also needs to bring out the ball from the deep to attack. Sometimes he doesn't do it well. Can't find options because of packed defenses that is why messi has to drop deeper. A similar player like rakitic with even more skill and technique with equal disciple could be great. But only verrati comes to mind.
i think that is Iniesta
Rakitic isnt a skills player mostly

MasChe

When I see Jedvaj, I have a feeling like he is Puyol's younger brother/a son or something.

Similar haircut/height, very strong and very good and strong in the air.

(Aged 20)

same, his movement too, the way he runs with the ball.

but still so so raw, you can see he is not on this level yet, better for him to stay in Bayer and learn

BBZ8800

the big haired guy?
we just bought umtiti

Just a thought, if we'll need more young defenders in the future.
His price was 7m from Roma to Leverkusen.
His current transfermarkt worth is 8m.

Lemos has the same or higher price.
This guy plays for NT team, played on Euros, won against Spanish team.

Plus, he looks like Puyol :cool:
JedvajRedPI.vadapt.664.high.73.jpg

Bayer+Leverkusen+v+Borussia+Dortmund+Bundesliga+uahJZIHnq_nl.jpg

Opponents are always scared when someone looks like Puyol :lol:

Height 1,88cm
Age 20
NT player

Guaporta

And didn't play for Leverkusen that much because of reckless behaviour (red cards) and injuries. Yeah, lets splash some cash for him.

While we're focussing on our 'candy of the day', should we get Perisic as our fourth attacker? Scored a goal tonight...

gasgas

Height 1,88cm
Age 20
NT player

i dont mind him
havent watched him enough to judge but seems a good player.
my friend confused him for Modric the whole first half :D

BBZ8800

And didn't play for Leverkusen that much because of reckless behaviour (red cards) and injuries. Yeah, lets splash some cash for him.

While we're focussing on our 'candy of the day', should we get Perisic as our fourth attacker? Scored a goal tonight...

He never really looked that good when he played for Leverkusen.

I'm just saying, guy is aged 20 and played ok tonight against one of 2-3 best teams in a world. And played very good against Morata.
We are interested in Lemons (how GasGas calls him), and nobody heard about Lemos until 2 weeks ago.

If Lemos is suddenly Barca's quality, it isn't the worse idea in the world to put one 20-years-old NT defender at least on our shortlist for the future.

Perisic is very good, but he probably fits more to Italian league (Inter).
Imo, we will never go for such a kind of a player.
Nolito is probably a better fit for breaking buses, while Perisic is a better player for teams who have more room for quick counterattacks.

gasgas

I'm just saying, guy is aged 20 and played ok tonight against one of 2-3 best teams in a world. And played very good against Morata.
We are interested in Lemons (how GasGas calls him), and nobody heard about Lemos until 2 weeks ago.

If Lemos is suddenly Barca's quality, it isn't the worse idea in the world to put one 20-years-old NT defender at least on our shortlist for the future.

Perisic is very good, but he probably fits more to Italian league (Inter).
Imo, we will never go for such a kind of a player.
Nolito is probably a better fit for breaking buses, while Perisic is a better player for teams who have more room for quick counterattacks.

he couldnt do squat today

Guaporta

That doesn't mean that 'Lemons' is a good transfer (just because Barça is in for him). Mauricio Lemos (as I'd like to call him) started playing to his potential since January, so why would we pay 10M (!) for him? He's a gamble, just like Jedvaj would be. I my opinion, we should promote Rodrigo Tarín or Borja López to be our fifth defender. Investing in a back-up left back (since Adriano is leaving) would be wise. I'd rather splash an extra 10M on a left back than a a fifth (!) defender.

By the way, I was being sarcastic when I mentioned Perisic...

BBZ8800

By the way, I was being sarcastic when I mentioned Perisic...

Perisic is a very good player, for years.
His worth is around 20-ish M Euros currently and he is one of the best players (performances wise) in group stage of Euros.
(2 solo goals against Czech and Spain, 1 assist against Spain, one post against Turkey)

If it is a joke about flavor of a week players, then ok.
If it is a joke about his (low) quality, then I can't agree with you.

xXKonan

According to hojeemdia.Br Esporte.

Raúl Sanllehí, is not only in Brazil for the Neymar deal but to Observe Gabriel Jesus and Douglas Santos.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Height 1,88cm
Age 20
NT player

He plays RB too and is kinda injury prone.
Puyol V2 confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans