Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Messi+Eto

Since we can't get Nolito, how about we get Vargas. . . Looks like a poor mans Suarez.
Fast,sharp and absolutely lethal every time I have seen him play

xXKonan

ClhBHw7WgAA4YNP.jpg:large

Dybala our plan B if Neymar leaves.

khaled_a_d

When I see Jedvaj, I have a feeling like he is Puyol's younger brother/a son or something.

Similar haircut/height, very strong and very good and strong in the air.

(Aged 20)

Puyol was 1,78 while Jedvaj is 1,84 .different physical profile IMO,though similar haircut is true

I'm just saying, guy is aged 20 and played ok tonight against one of 2-3 best teams in a world. And played very good against Morata.
We are interested in Lemons (how GasGas calls him), and nobody heard about Lemos until 2 weeks ago.

If Lemos is suddenly Barca's quality, it isn't the worse idea in the world to put one 20-years-old NT defender at least on our shortlist for the future.

We offered 4M + incentive for Lemos.Jedvaj would cost much more than that and he is injury prone

He plays RB too and is kinda injury prone.
Puyol V2 confirmed.

Puyol was considered a sort of an iron man until the 2010 WC IIRC .he wasn't injured much until he was almost 32. So that is the opposite of Tim

God Serena

I'd take Dybala if Neymar leaves.

I'm hesitant to say this, but Neymar tends to... fluctuate, in form. In a manner similar to another certain player a few members here take issue with...

M

Messi+Eto

Not to be fanboyish. . . .
At the moment no player offers what Neymar down that wing.
Not even Douglas Costa or DiMaria would be able to pull it off.
Dybala? RFLMAO!

hulinat

yes hmm hmm i too think neymar is more harm than good. Dybala cant play on the left wing though so the system should be changed into 4312 but then again that didnt work with MSN either

Professor Chaos

Neymar ain't leaving nowhere. Dybala? He's not even half as good as Neymar is and he won't ever be. Neymar is natural Messi/Ronaldo era successor and only thing that can ruin this is being Brazilian and greed for money.

JerseyAddict

Dybala. Messi. Suarez. DMS. Demolition Must Start.

If it is true that PSG will pay 220m € for Neymar then Pogba or Dybala aren't that expensive to replace him.

Well. For 220m € no one is expensive to get.
You must realize that Barça budget is totaly outstreched. It can't take much more.

Last edited:

Jombi

Its crazy that people want to play Dybala out of position on the left wing and think we will be able to compensate for the loss of Neymar that way.

Jombi

If it is true that PSG will pay 220m € for Neymar then Pogba or Dybala aren't that expensive to replace him.

Well. For 220m € no one is expensive to get.
You must realize that Barça budget is totaly outstreched. It can't take much more.

Lots of people are living in fantasy land when it comes to prices for our targets though. Suddenly, people are talking about 220m euros for Neymar when just a few weeks ago, we were told there was no way any club would sign a player for more than a price around 100m.

Chong Li

The only player I see fit to replace Ney would be Di Maria.

But it's still not gonna happen, Bartomeu will save the day/world once again for Barca. :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans