Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Umiti? Are you sure?
Reliable Journalists like Miguel Rico,Xavi Campos (Cat Radio) reporting it's done I believe it. Campos said we signed him for 5 seasons and the fee would be 30-33 Million. Robert was the one that Negotiated the deal and Sanllehí was the one that closed it two weeks ago.

and we haven't been linked to any CB's since they reported it was done. Recently it's been Forwards like Gabriel Jesus,Nolito,Vietto, and Gamerio, and the Left Back Douglas Santos.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Reliable Journalists like Miguel Rico,Xavi Campos (Cat Radio) reporting it's done I believe it. Campos said we signed him for 5 seasons and the fee would be 30-33 Million. Robert was the one that Negotiated the deal and Sanllehí was the one that closed it two weeks ago.

and we haven't been linked to any CB's since they reported it was done. Recently it's been Forwards like Gabriel Jesus,Nolito,Vietto, and Gamerio, and the Left Back Douglas Santos.

I have no clue about this guy. Isn't that amount a bit too much for him?

xXKonan

I have no clue about this guy. Isn't that amount a bit too much for him?
Only 22(23 in November) years old. LCB can could theoretically play LB as well.

as for his price it's not bad considering he's most likely our long term Masche replacement. Some argue that we probably should've spent it on Bailly, but instead we went with Umtiti.

hulinat

why dont we sign that Layun guy from Porto. He plays as a LB but hes right footed so he can play rb too. I think Real showed interest in him in january or sometime

Messi983

Reus is too injury prone.

why dont we sign that Layun guy from Porto. He plays as a LB but hes right footed so he can play rb too. I think Real showed interest in him in january or sometime

Porto just executed their 6M buy option on him a month ago so I don't think they are ready to sell him this summer. And well, they are Porto and you always have to overpay for their players.

M

Messi+Eto

Lets add Vargas to our forwards.
Like a back up for Suarez. I think they are very similar players.
They have the same hunger and killer instinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans