Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

No double pivot, it lowers our creativity even more and makes the game slower.
Its also part of why i dont beleive the "we play differently with Enrique" crap.
We tried playing differently, but it didnt work, then we went back to possession and fast passing.
The only differance is that we dont have a creative midfieldiers and that has hampered us alot by forcing Messi down to play the creative role, limiting us to only 2 attackers.
Like someone said before, if Neymar, Suarez and Messi doesnt fire on all cylinders, we really struggle, like we did in the spring season.
But we shouldnt have to depend on them that much, we need midfieliders that can distibute balls much better and make those crucial cutthrough passes Xavi did.
Noone can get to Xavi level ofc, but someone of the same mold.

xXKonan

CmEnXrjUoAAzWLL.jpg

SPORT's front cover says we are going on the offensive and trying to buy Andre Gomes.

Says we could include Halilovic and Tello.

Can't see it happening at all.

SeloBarca

what does it say about gabriel jesus?
war for gabriel jesus, those clubs trying to stop barcelona
is that google translate correct? :p

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
CmEnXrjUoAAzWLL.jpg

SPORT's front cover says we are going on the offensive and trying to buy Andre Gomes.

Says we could include Halilovic and Tello.

Can't see it happening at all.

They need to offload players. He'd be an tremendous steal at the right price. An absolute workhorse in the midfield.

xXKonan

They need to offload players. He'd be an tremendous steal at the right price. An absolute workhorse in the midfield.
Sport says we are trying to Add in Halilovic and tello to reduce the 40 Million buyout clause.

Thing I'm not so sure enough is do we have the funds to do it? the only way I could see it happen is we drop the idea of getting a forward and a second CB to do it. or we sell Arda, which isn't going to happen this summer.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sport says we are trying to Add in Halilovic and tello to reduce the 40 Million buyout clause.

Thing I'm not so sure enough is do we have the funds to do it? the only way I could see it happen is we drop the idea of getting a forward and a second CB to do it. or we sell Arda, which isn't going to happen this summer.

With Masche staying, I think we can afford to reinforce the midfield first before a second CB. We can call up some B teamers if we absolutely need another one.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rafinha, Roberto, Alena, Denis... Nah, let's sign Gomes! and add to 8 other midfielders we already have.

BBZ8800

If we can't get Pogba for 120M, I would like if we could buy Andre Gomes this summer and a similar younger, NT level player for 30-40-50 next summer.

A lot of our fans probably think that we have enough of Cms.
But a sporting director probably thinks that Rafinha, Roberto and Denis are not good enough to be on Raki/Iniesta's level.
They are good for being squad players (plus, if some of them will somehow insanely improve over years=awesome).
But the board/sporting director probably don't think that their ceiling is too high, while Andre Gomes is already Portuguese NT player and probably has way higher ceiling.

That doesn't mean that Andre would be better here, but he'll have higher chance to turn into a Barca's starting 11 quality, which Rafinha/Roberto/Denis will probably never reach.

So, if Pogba is too expensive, out of our reach, or if the board has doubts about him, I would personally be happiest about 1 Andre Gomes this summer and another Andre Gomes (similar player) next summer. (Then one of them will probably click well with the team)
Then we would have Raki+2 Andre Gomes+3 squad players (maybe one of them will explode)+Alena who looks as if he has a higher ceiling than Rafinha/Roberto/Denis, but he is way too young in this moment.

About questions whether do we have money, maybe we could go into "debts" this summer with Andre Gomes, because then the next summer, we'll need only 0 or 1 Cms, and maybe another CB if Masch leaves and if one or both from Umtiti+Lemos won't impress.

So, if we steal Gomes now, we won't need huge investments the next summer except maybe another CM (but he may not be needed at all if Gomes turns good, or if someone from Rafi/Rob/Denis/Alena improves a lot till summer 2017), plus maybe a RB.

So, for me, personally: #Team-young-but-already-proven-CM-for-30-40M-this-summer (if possible)

Last edited:

gasgas

Rafinha, Roberto, Alena, Denis... Nah, let's sign Gomes! and add to 8 other midfielders we already have.

they are all not elite
who among those can you trust in a big game say rakitic is injured before UCL QF

you need as many elite midfielders as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans