Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

Can't say I disagree that the team could use another high potential young player or two for this upcoming season, I just have my doubts that they will. Except maybe they will spring for Bellerin.

FC Barca rates their youngsters a lot higher than you do, Jombi. Getting in a potential star young forward, with extremely few minutes of playing time available subbing for MSN, might not be possible.

There wont be extremely few minutes of playing time available for a forward who is able to play all 3 positions. And I doubt Barca rate the youngsters so highly. Busquets is the latest La Masia player who has become a starter and that was almost 8 years ago...

God Serena

There wont be extremely few minutes of playing time available for a forward who is able to play all 3 positions. And I doubt Barca rate the youngsters so highly. Busquets is the latest La Masia player who has become a starter and that was almost 8 years ago...

A forward capable of playing all 3 front positions is pretty freaking rare. Not even one of the legendary MSN trio are capable of that.

KingLeo10

i'm sensing a trend with gasgas, dude literally favors just about any player over our very own squad members that only 12 months ago won a treble and only months ago won a double. just lol, there is no more to say.

gasgas

He still is? Just hard to integrate him when Busquets is obviously untouchable and Samper isn't really a CM (yet).

Like Guardiola and Xavi did. And he has become 100x better at defending than when he was at Juvenil A.

is that position relevant today?
we seen how we have come to depend on our entire midfield being defensively solid for us to carry on and now you want for us to have a lone DM who defends like Xavi/Guardiola did?
anyways for me he is too thin and weak for the defensive part of DM (just like Bartra at CB)
May be at CM he could work

gasgas

No idea. I wasn't taking about Rakitic.
i'm sensing a trend with gasgas, dude literally favors just about any player over our very own squad members that only 12 months ago won a treble and only months ago won a double. just lol, there is no more to say.

you do understand a thing called comparison?
he said the guy didnt make enough passes/isnt enough of a passer based on that game
i was trying to show that one game isn't enough since in the same game our own Rakitic was abysmal.
as simple as that

Trickykid

you do understand a thing called comparison?
he said the guy didnt make enough passes/isnt enough of a passer based on that game
i was trying to show that one game isn't enough since in the same game our own Rakitic was abysmal.
as simple as that

No shit Sherlock?
Gomes has been less than stellar this EURO, which I pointed out. Last season was less than stellar as well. Some would then argue that he was better than Denis against us and RM, which is why I used the isolated series of matches of the EURO's as counter example.

gasgas

No shit Sherlock?
Gomes has been less than stellar this EURO, which I pointed out. Last season was less than stellar as well. Some would then argue that he was better than Denis against us and RM, which is why I used the isolated series of matches of the EURO's as counter example.

but i was not talking about all that....you said the guy completed 5-10 passes vs croatia.
i simply wanted to hear a like to like comparison with our very own Rakitic in the same game.

And i posted the highlights vs RMA since you somewhat said he wasn't good in that game

I am not the one who was comparing Denis and Gomes over the season. You quoted the wrong guy

Trickykid

but i was not talking about all that....you said the guy completed 5-10 passes vs croatia.
i simply wanted to hear a like to like comparison with our very own Rakitic in the same game.

And i posted the highlights vs RMA since you somewhat said he wasn't good in that game

I am not the one who was comparing Denis and Gomes over the season. You quoted the wrong guy

Then why on earth involve me? I'm sure you can figure out for yourself how to watch said highlight and count his passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans