Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

According to MD. we are interested in Ajax Midfielder, Donny van de Beek.

I'd prefer Bazoer but according to MD we want this kid to play for Barça B and train with first team. Don't know much about him or his price but he'll be cheaper than Bazoer and maybe willing to play for B team for a season.

khaled_a_d

I'd prefer Bazoer but according to MD we want this kid to play for Barça B and train with first team. Don't know much about him or his price but he'll be cheaper than Bazoer and maybe willing to play for B team for a season.

He is a sort of a prospect signing,Bazoer will be a young player who will cost more than 20M

serghei

1 CB this summer is enough for me.

The big problem though is the club doesn't seem interested in buying a RB to fill in Alves' role in the team. We're currently putting all our hopes in a midfilder who did OK in a few games last season at RB, and a player who might as well fail here, judging by his first several months. Not exactly a comfortable position to be in.

We should sign 3 very good players. 1 CB, 1RB and 1 FW. Plus Denis Suarez given that the sum is low.

Jombi

1 CB this summer is enough for me.

The big problem though is the club doesn't seem interested in buying a RB to fill in Alves' role in the team. We're currently putting all our hopes in a midfilder who did OK in a few games last season at RB, and a player who might as well fail here, judging by his first several months. Not exactly a comfortable position to be in.

We should sign 3 very good players. 1 CB, 1RB and 1 FW. Plus Denis Suarez given that the sum is low.

I think we should sign a LB backup that can also double as RB backup. That way, the LB backup will get more playing time and we also get another RB option in case Roberto and Vidal fail.

Galning

We have 60M+sales. So 68M. We are about to sign Umtiti for 25M, which leaves the club with 43M for a Denis Suarez, an attacker & a fullback? Oh deary.

Trickykid

i dont know what it's like there
but in my culture here
if this is a "roasting" as you are suggesting
The Dane is the one feeling the burn right now :tito:

The only feeling right now is confusion as to what on earth you're blabbering about.

...probably about as confused as you are to those strange women-folk in the relationship thread, I'd imagine.

xXKonan

We have 60M+sales. So 68M. We are about to sign Umtiti for 25M, which leaves the club with 43M for a Denis Suarez, an attacker & a fullback? Oh deary.
Barto also said we could "Borrow" money from the next seasons transfer budget when needed.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans