Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Perišić would be a great improvement and addition to what we have now - Munir alone covering for all three forward positions. Which doesn't mean he's the best choice. But he'd still be a significant improvement of the squad.

malvolio

too much noise for a shitty rumor from the croatian press. just the flavor of the month being linked to a major club.

khaled_a_d

Perišić would be a great improvement and addition to what we have now - Munir alone covering for all three forward positions. Which doesn't mean he's the best choice. But he'd still be a significant improvement of the squad.

He isn't gr8 improvement on D.Suarez who plays exactly same positions.Some could argue Perišić is the inferior player between the two.
And for 30M? come on now.

JerseyAddict

Well for the record I read today that Pjaca is gonig to AC Milan and sudenly 5 hours later he is gonig to Inter. And fot the 15m what is exactly the same summ that Lpool offered and was denied.

So it is all a bit "salty".

xXKonan

According to rac1 the 25M paid for Umtiti is from last year's budget. which means we have 68 Million left to spend for this summer.

If used correctly we could get a Forward and a really good Fullback and maybe even another signing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we can sign Mr. Jesus and another CB, I will be very happy. It doesn't look like we will get another midfielder or RB anyway.

gasgas

As for me
i would take that Gabriel kid
and sign a talented box to box midfielder in the mould of Renato Sanchez

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we can sign Mr. Jesus and another CB, I will be very happy. It doesn't look like we will get another midfielder or RB anyway.

Barto confirmed Umtiti is the only signing as far as Centre Backs are concerned. We will sign a forward I am sure of that, but another midfielder or RB. Yet to see.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As for me
i would take that Gabriel kid
and sign a talented box to box midfielder in the mould of Renato Sanchez

Yes, but we all know they are not going for another midfielder this summer, which is a bummer.

Who do you have in mind by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans