Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

I think it's better to promote Samper and give him an extended run in the team through the pre-season and start of the season, at least until Neymar and Rafinha come back from the Olympics. Then he can go on loan if nothing else. We don't need Gomes (yet). Maybe next year, but i would much rather like to see us try and bring back Thiago, who might be up for a return home, since Pep is now gone. Thiago is the perfect heir to Iniesta/Xavi in my opinion...has the required skill set to easily play either of the 2 CM roles.

Sepuldinho

I think it's better to promote Samper and give him an extended run in the team through the pre-season and start of the season, at least until Neymar and Rafinha come back from the Olympics. Then he can go on loan if nothing else. We don't need Gomes (yet). Maybe next year, but i would much rather like to see us try and bring back Thiago, who might be up for a return home, since Pep is now gone. Thiago is the perfect heir to Iniesta/Xavi in my opinion...has the required skill set to easily play either of the 2 CM roles.

I like the idea of Thiago. But he's kinda injury prone..

serghei

Please, no Thiago. Once he left the boat there's no comming back. Especially not after failing at Bayern. I'd rather play Gumbau than bring back Thiago.

gregorrin10

oh come on, don't be a dick, Thiago is class, however you twist it. And he wasn't even that injury prone when he was in Barca, he started getting injured more often after he left for Bayern. Yes, of course I would love it if we can get Verratti, but i don't think we're gonna be able to, while Thiago just might be up for a return. As for him being one of the most perfectly suited players for Barca, there's no doubt, you gotta give him that. And again, when he's fit and ready, he is world class.:worthy:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bitch please, no Thiago! He's the symbol of a glory-hunter, extremely egoistic more so than Naymar Sr. and after he blatantly rejected taking any sort of advise from Xavi, we don't need him anymore! The last time we got somebody who behaved similarly, we had to repent, let's not repeat something similar again

Last edited:

hulinat

Bitch please, no Thiago! He's the symbol of a glory-hunter, extremely egoistic more so than Naymar Sr. and after he blatantly rejected taking any sort of advise from Xavi, we don't need him anymore! The last time we got somebody who behaved similarly, we had to repent, let's not repeat something similar again

lol Thiago left because he wanted to play, if he had stayed he would have ended up like Bartra warming the bench for 3 long years waiting for the chance he never got. Calling him a gloryhunter is retarded cus he would have won more trophies here than in Bayern.

gregorrin10

lol Thiago left because he wanted to play, if he had stayed he would have ended up like Bartra warming the bench for 3 long years waiting for the chance he never got. Calling him a gloryhunter is retarded cus he would have won more trophies here than in Bayern.

WORD! :barcascarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans