Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

MD talking about Gamerio, and it sounds like while he remains the top favorite in regards to Veteran "Striker" Sevilla won't budge from their 40 million Buyout clause. and due to that we aren't going to risk screwing over ourselves in paying that much for a damn backup striker.

Again Gamerio, would be a great option to have if he was a lot cheaper than 40 million but with other areas of the squad need reinforcing, it's a good thing the club realizes we shouldn't just blow 40 million on Gamerio.

Egert

Estonian Culé
FC Barcelona have made an offer for Angel Correa (21). However, Atletico Madrid have rejected that first offer from the Catalans [AS]

Given that Jesus doesn't want to leave Palmeiras yet and the attempts of signing Gameiro are failing, Barça are seeking for alternatives[AS]

Xavinho

Apparently we are linked to Lucas Digne of PSG. Is he any good? Looks like PSG is willing to sell, shockingly.

Didn't seem anything special when I saw him playing for Roma, and even though he did well enough for them during his loan there, they decided not to activate their buy option. If PSG want to let him go they must prefer a 35-year-old Maxwell as backup to Kurzawa instead of Digne.

gregorrin10

We have Vietto at our disposal, who isn't playing shit and we could maybe actually get him, and we go for Correa, who is actually playing under Simeone and has the upper hand over Vietto in the team, so it's no chance that we actually get him :banghead:

Go for Vietto already! :messi1:

xXKonan

[tw]751042240462655488[/tw]

Edu Polo is saying we are targeting Carrasco who has a 40 million euro release clause.

[tw]751045068400844800[/tw]

He also says while Lucho, has the final word on Strikers the club prefers to sign young Forwards over "Low" cost Veterans.

Devils

loooool Carrasco is fucking incredible and even I as a big fan of him would hate to see him rot on the bench here in Barcelona.

He should take that fraud Torres's spot next season so he should stay at Atletico.

Just fucking sign Vietto and have it done with.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Carrasco is talented but he plays a bit too selfish and I don't think that's very acceptable in Barca's philosophy. And Angel Correa? Lol at that rumor! Ofc Atletico won't let him go. What Barca is smoking? Stop screwing around with impossible targets and focus on the ones who you could actually get.

xXKonan

Edu Polo, also saying we are willing to sign a young forward instead of a veteran, even if it means having to face a great economic investment.

Devils

Carrasco is talented but he plays a bit too selfish and I don't think that's very acceptable in Barca's philosophy. And Angel Correa? Lol at that rumor! Ofc Atletico won't let him go. What Barca is smoking? Stop screwing around with impossible targets and focus on the ones who you could actually get.

Can't really blame him for being selfish when he is that good at dribbling.

Correa, Carrasco and Vietto. All our 3 youth forwards. All at Atleti. This will not end well.

Vietto is doable, the rest aren't.

Trickykid

Can't really blame him for being selfish when he is that good at dribbling.

Vietto is doable, the rest aren't.

If the rumor about a 40m release clause is true, then of course Carrasco is doable as well. I know there's the problem with overtaking MSN, but Carrasco could basically cover all 3 positions, meaning he'd get plenty of minutes. My only gripe with him, is the fact that he doesn't score near enough.

I don't believe the rumor, though. Simply too good to be true.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd pay that release clause. He can cover all three positions up top. Perhaps even play him as an offensive midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans