Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

If the club wants Vietto, then they better move their ass already and quit dreaming about fucking Sevilla dropping the price on Gamerio.

Pogbizzle

I can't believe they presented Denis Suarez as if he's some major signing. They are really banking on this kid turning into something.

xXKonan

img_cvila_20160708-003308_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_08portadaok.jpg

Lucas Digne, Tidbit on MD's front cover.

Jombi

I can't believe they presented Denis Suarez as if he's some major signing. They are really banking on this kid turning into something.

No, its just the usual "injured player returning is the "new signing" of the summer!" "Player X signs a new contract! He is a new signing!".

PhilS

FC Barcelona have made an offer for Angel Correa (21). However, Atletico Madrid have rejected that first offer from the Catalans [AS]

Given that Jesus doesn't want to leave Palmeiras yet and the attempts of signing Gameiro are failing, Barça are seeking for alternatives[AS]

I would love to see Correa join Barca. Definitely my choice over Munir or Vietto.

Pogbizzle

No, its just the usual "injured player returning is the "new signing" of the summer!" "Player X signs a new contract! He is a new signing!".

Man you just reminded me a few years back when they said a Puyol returning from injury was their new signing. Ugh.

Is Barcelona really out of play with any top midfield talent? Iniesta is a beast but he's not getting any younger. I hope Denis isn't the answer there.

xXKonan

What about Carrasco?
His buyout clause is 40 million. but what if Edu Polo says is true, Barca is willing to splash the cash on a young striker/Forward like Carrasco,Correa etc even if we have to face the Economical "Consequences" later.

Seems like the Board changed their tune, while it's true Lucho does have the final say on strikers. The Board and most of the technical staff, are tired of spending large amounts of cash on "older" players with little sell value if they end up being duds, according to Edu Polo.

With young players like Carrasco,Correa even if they flop they will at least have good resale value, compared to some 32 year old striker who is on the decline.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

His buyout clause is 40 million. but what if Edu Polo says is true, Barca is willing to splash the cash on a young striker/Forward like Carrasco,Correa etc even if we have to face the Economical "Consequences" later.

Seems like the Board changed their tune, while it's true Lucho does have the final say on strikers. The Board and most of the technical staff, are tired of spending large amounts of cash on "older" players with little sell value if they end up being duds, according to Edu Polo.

With young players like Carrasco,Correa even if they flop they will at least have good resale value, compared to some 32 year old striker who is on the decline.
Carrasco is worth the money.

He's skillful and versatile too.

In a perfect world we would buy Like and Carrasco for 100 million. Better than singing Pogba

Chainsaw

Killahead
Carrasco 100m?? Better than signing Pogba? Seriously???! You guys pulling "overrating" to a brand new level! He is not even an automatic starter neither for Atletico nor for Belgium. Does he even have any specific qualities beside his dribbling?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Carrasco 100m?? Better than signing Pogba? Seriously???! You guys pulling "overrating" to a brand new level! He is not even an automatic starter neither for Atletico nor for Belgium. Does he even have any specific qualities beside his dribbling?

Exactly. Granted that the whole Belgium team was underwhelming during this Euro, the few times he played I was not that impressed. Certainly not worth 100m.

Trickykid

Exactly. Granted that the whole Belgium team was underwhelming during this Euro, the few times he played I was not that impressed. Certainly not worth 100m.

Just a hunch here, but maybe, just maybe Like from his post got autocorrected from a playername to Like, thus meaning Carrasco + Like for 100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans