Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

So once again we are trying to sign players that just recently signed for a top club. Why not act proactively instead of showing interest as soon as CL finalists and PSG sign them?

malvolio

if that was the case, i think many clubs will be after him. it's hard to buy at this price, in today's market, a player of that caliber from a team like atletico.

xXKonan

If we do end up spending 40 million on Carrasco, then any chance of us getting Andre Gomes, are over for this transfer window. which could open the door for Samper to stay.

The money remaining will go to a Fullback.

Co0ter

He's a fantastic dribbler but that's about it. He's not a great finisher, he's made that clear many times this season.

Gabriel Jesus is also a good dribbler but he's more composed in front of goal imo. Costs half the price too.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Can't really blame him for being selfish when he is that good at dribbling.

He is not the best dribbler in the world, you know. And even if he was that doesn't justify the amount of selfishness I've seen from Carrasco on numerous occasions. He has that bit of Di Maria in his game which likes to go for fancy one-man-show (which fails most of the time) instead of playing simple but effective for his team's sake. I am sure if he start to do that while playing for Barca he will start to annoy the crap out of everyone.

Last edited:

Trickykid

So once again we are trying to sign players that just recently signed for a top club. Why not act proactively instead of showing interest as soon as CL finalists and PSG sign them?

One doesn't exclude the other.
So far we've tied down Umtiti, Marlon and are actively looking to sign or secure at least a handful of other youngsters. We are doing precisely what you want us to, but if the opportunity to strike a good deal for a player at a top club, then of course we should.

George_Costanza

we should consider buying player like Joshua Kimmich for fullback position. He has been great for the German NT in this Euro

CIB9X-KXAAEzafY.jpg

khaled_a_d

is he one of the untouchables in Bayern? No, they bought him last year for only 7m and for the right price they might sell. Having a new coach who might have different agenda and playing style might help.

This is just like fans of other big clubs saying they should go for S.Roberto b/c he isn't one of the untouchable here
The thing is,while on paper he isn't untouchable,they have no reason to sell.An you need to give them a crazy offer to give them such a reason.
Something we don't do

George_Costanza

This is just like fans of other big clubs saying they should go for S.Roberto b/c he isn't one of the untouchable here
The thing is,while on paper he isn't untouchable,they have no reason to sell.An you need to give them a crazy offer to give them such a reason.
Something we don't do

nope, S. Roberto is Barcelona player for many years (since 2009), while Joshua Kimmich joined Bayern last year. I would compare him more to Denis Suarez.
As for this "they have no reason to sell", I already gave a reason in my post, beside when this "no reason to sell" stopped a club like Barcelona from trying? Marquinhos any one?

khaled_a_d

nope, S. Roberto is Barcelona player for many years (since 2009), while Joshua Kimmich joined Bayern last year. I would compare him more to Denis Suarez.
As for this "they have no reason to sell", I already gave a reason in my post, beside when this "no reason to sell" stopped a club like Barcelona from trying? Marquinhos any one?

1-S.Roberto almost get sold in Jan 2015 but Lucho vetoed the deal.Spending many years in the club is a nice thing to sell to the fans but it never stopped clubs from selling players they don't need.And never stopped clubs from keeping their own player
2-Their new coach is Ancelotti,the guy who admits that he works with whatever the club gives him.why he would ever have different agenda for one of the top young versatile player in the world?This reason is really weak as it gets
3-Right price for them is never gonna be the right price for us.that is key
4-I said it 100 of times,there is no proof we ever went for Marquinhos since PSG shut us down in June 2014.And even if true,it didn't end up well for us.
So why you should suggest doing it again?

George_Costanza

1-S.Roberto almost get sold in Jan 2015 but Lucho vetoed the deal.Spending many years in the club is a nice thing to sell to the fans but it never stopped clubs from selling players they don't need.And never stopped clubs from keeping their own player
2-Their new coach is Ancelotti,the guy who admits that he works with whatever the club gives him.why he would ever have different agenda for one of the top young versatile player in the world?This reason is really weak as it gets
3-Right price for them is never gonna be the right price for us.that is key
4-I said it 100 of times,there is no proof we ever went for Marquinhos since PSG shut us down in June 2014.And even if true,it didn't end up well for us.
So why you should suggest doing it again?

my goodness, why do we have to argue about stupid stuff like this?! I simply said he is exciting player that we should approach. That's it! You and KingMessi acting like a representative of Bayern on this forum said he is not for sale. OK fine, he is not for sale, no player for sale unless a club post an ads in newspaper saying this and this player for sale. Move on, no need to write an essay. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans