Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Most be some world class autocorrected one cause he cost 60m. Hope it wasn't Milik. That guy is a turd. Not even worth 6m.

Yeah, I don't know who Like is either, but I'm sure [MENTION=1838]Barcilliant[/MENTION] can fill us in. The suspense is killing me!

Trickykid

My guess is he was trying to say we should "buy Koke and Carrasco for 100 million. Better than singing Pogba".

Yeah, Koke would make sense. And holy shit, Koke and Carrasco? That would pretty much be my dream come true.

...not that it's ever going to happen, of course.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Atletico Madrid forward Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (22) has rejected a renewal from Atletico. Player is waiting for an offer from Barça. [as] :lol:

Ideal transfers for me:

Umtiti and Denis (both already done), add Vietto (plan "b"-Lucas Perez) and De Sciglio (plan "b"- Blind as Mourinho reportedly doesnt count on him; can cover backup postion for LB and also DM, even CB) and we are set. Marlon could also get some minutes in copa and in matches where we have save result after HT. Also, finish the operation Gabriel Jesus in winter :)

Nucky

manuel blassi Blind is DM, but can also play as LB and CB.. But his primary position in as defensive midfielder.. And he wouldn't be a solution, Mathieu is more reliable in defence than Blind.. He was only lucky he had Smalling as his CB partner, otherwise he is below average as CB.. But he is universal player than can cover up some positions like Sergi Roberto..

Vilarrubi

Atletico Madrid forward Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (22) has rejected a renewal from Atletico. Player is waiting for an offer from Barça. [as] :lol:

lol! Carrasco has seriously impressed me this season, he shouldn't really be sitting on the bench at Barca though but from a selfish point of view I would love him to..

F

Flavia

portada-este-sabado-1468014508691.jpg

Sport saying arsenal, Bvb and fenerbahce want to sign arda. He wants to stay, but is listening to offers, and the club would let him go. Too good to be true.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
portada-este-sabado-1468014508691.jpg

Sport saying arsenal, Bvb and fenerbahce want to sign arda. He wants to stay, but is listening to offers, and the club would let him go. Too good to be true.

I hope Arsenal sign him. For once we'd be giving them one of our duds instead of the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans