Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Chaos

He said but he could changed his mind.

Rumours say that we want to sell Turan but he doesn't want to leave. He's starting to annoy me. Another "Song ain't going nowhere" saga.

M

Messi+Eto

I say sell!
Pretty much surplus to requirements.
Too slow for the wings and has way too many competition in the midfield.

Messi983

Didn't Barto say that we will sign no other CB after Umtiti?

Yes, but they could change their mind. Or maybe he meant we won't sign another CB to play for us next season. If we buy someone like Lemos he'll most likely go on loan.

But I believe it will be hard to get Lemos as Las Palmas is not willing to sell. Sevilla has apparently also broken up negotiations with them for Roque Mesa, so we know they are hard to negotiate with if even Monchi can't get the player he wants. Of course transfer window has just officialy open last week and many things can still happen until the end of August. As La Liga fan I'm kinda happy they are not willing to sell their best players for less than what they think they're worth. I like Las Palmas and football they played last season so I hope they can keep their team together. Don't know anything about their finances but it seems they are stable enough so they don't have to sell to survive. Of course new TV money helps them and other smaller teams. As a consequence we'll have to (over)pay more to buy La Liga players in the future but overall I think this is a good thing as it will increase longterm competitivness of La Liga. At least until those mid/lower table clubs will be smart and won't start to overpay for average players like most BPL teams are doing. We are still far away from times when clubs like Las Palmas could buy players for 15-20M though.

SeloBarca

Problem is, if we sell Turan, well just go after another midfielder that is subpar and not what we need, like Gomes.
We signed a benchwarmer with Suarez, we dont need another.

BigBarcaBoy

Neither of those players are even close to being good enough to make an immediate impact here.

seen a lot of weigl and even at his age he would an excellent long term investment, but it isn't a pressing need for someone of his style as busquets is now in his prime for me weigl should have started vs France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans