Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterlingfan2000

Gundogan costs 30mil, why we werent in for him. he suits perfectly and im sure we could have beat oil Club in his signature. Instad we go for arda anti barca possesion player

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Seriously? That lumbering, lazy primadonna?

How dare you say that? He's world.. no scratch that. He's universe class.

I'm just trolling don't mind me.

There are no good enough for our XI type midfielders out there that are even slightly attainable.

We can only look at potential. And since some of the members here want someone big and potential is for dummies than I can't really take it seriously anymore.

SeloBarca

Neither of those players are even close to being good enough to make an immediate impact here.

Thats why i said they need polishing, but they have better talents for what we need than our youngsters

seen a lot of weigl and even at his age he would an excellent long term investment, but it isn't a pressing need for someone of his style as busquets is now in his prime for me weigl should have started vs France.

Weigls will move up into the CM role which he has played quite alot.
Noone can touch Busquetes, noone out there even comes to close to him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lemos back on the agenda again? Interesting. Thought he qas out of the picture with the Marlon signing and Tarin's great last season.

xXKonan

Lemos back on the agenda again? Interesting. Thought he qas out of the picture with the Marlon signing and Tarin's great last season.
I could see a scenario that if Verm, leaves we won't get Lemos, until we really evaluate Marlon and possibly Tarin during and after Preseason is over.

We are going for a Forward and a LB and possibly, Andre Gomes as well. something like this will probably have to wait until we close those deals and see if Marlon and Tarin are good enough to fill that 5th CB slot.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
All our B team should get a chance in the preseason tour. Work with the main team. It'll motivate them and give Lucho an even better view over them.

Jombi

It doesnt seem like Lucho care at all about the long term financial stability of the club. He got his wish with Arda and Vidal for 60m euros, will we go for Gameiro and make it a total of 100m euros for players with close to zero sell-on value?

Messi983

Sell-on value is way overrated here. We can't even sell 25 yo Bartra or 20 yo Sandro, so why should we look for sell-on value with older players? Get them, play them for 2-3 years, win some titles and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans