Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Club just needs a cold hearted sporting director who'll just tell unwanted players that they'll be coaching La Masia youngsters if they don't leave. Right now, I don't even think there's anyone there to even say: we don't count on your services next season.

Jombi

We had one sporting director between 2010 and 2015 and it was Zubi.We got 10M in 2008 for Deco and that wasn't by any mean a pocket change at that time.
Individuals matters,so let's see how Roberto does b4 making expectations based on someone else work.

We've had plenty of different boards over the past decades but overall, we never get money for players over 30 unless they are superstars (and even then its unlikely).

I see no reason at all to change my expectations of what we could get for our garbage. We havent sold any of our garbage players and I'm sure they are trying. When there is nothing to suggest things would be radically different, to expect 15m for Verma and Adriano is what needs explanation.

gregorrin10

We've had plenty of different boards over the past decades but overall, we never get money for players over 30 unless they are superstars (and even then its unlikely).

I see no reason at all to change my expectations of what we could get for our garbage. We havent sold any of our garbage players and I'm sure they are trying. When there is nothing to suggest things would be radically different, to expect 15m for Verma and Adriano is what needs explanation.

I think the realistic numbers would be Douglas (1-2M) Adriano (1-2M), Vermaelen (8-10M), Song (15M), Tello 8-10M), Montoya (5M) and maybe Arda (30M). Would be great if we'd manage to sell at least Adriano, Vermaelen, Song and Tello. I guess we can give Arda another season , even though i'd prefer him being sold too. As for Montoya and Douglas, i really have no idea. I guess Douglas can stay in the stands until January, so that he can finally get his citizenship and will be finally be more willing to pack up. While Montoya i guess he could (if we absolutely couldn't get anyone to buy him him) stay as backup to Vidal and Sergi just in case, even though i really don't see the point and hope we manage to sell all of them.

Jombi

My guesstimates are Douglas (stays, no offers), Adriano (released on free transfer, but we manage to avoid paying out his contract), Verma (5m), Song (new loan, paying 50% of his wages), Tello (4m), Montoya (new loan).

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico our other LB options that we had on the list but we didn't buy.

Gayá, Adrian Marin, Theo Hernandez, Ricardo Rodriguez, Sergio Escudero,Jonas Hector,Wendell, Raphael Guerreiro.

Hector and Escudero didn't make the final cut because Robert and Lucho thought they didn't have what we were looking for in a Barca style LB. Raphael Guerreiro didn't want to sit on the bench here and felt like Dortmund's offer was better for his development.

Theo Hernandez was to young and "Raw" to be our second choice back up for Alba and could also be the reason we didn't go for Adrian Marin either. what was left was Digne,Wendell,Rodriguez and Gaya.

While Rico didn't give an explanation in regards to Rodriguez I think he wasn't willing to come here and sit on the bench either. he's certainly good enough to be a starter for most clubs out there. Gaya I don't think even with Valencia's financial issues were willing to let him go so easily without a hefty fee.

Wendell has a contract until 2019, and Leverkusen wanted a lot of money for him as well. from what I've read from various fans he wasn't really that great for Leverkusen last season.

spring

Was looking to find the special page of Gabriel barbosa to ask about him, but couldn't find and I'm lazy to search more pages 😆 just wanted to know is there anything about him and barca these days? I've heard he's in serious talk with juve

Egert

Estonian Culé
Talks with Atletico forward Luciano Vietti have sped up. Barça and Atletico will meet in the coming days to finalize the deal. [md]

M

Messi+Eto

What the f is happening with the rb position?!!!!
We can't rely on Roberto again, this season.
This is just sickening.

Nucky

What the f is happening with the rb position?!!!!
We can't rely on Roberto again, this season.
This is just sickening.

Looks like Roberto and Vidal will play RB.. Sergi will probably be starting RB and Vidal as back up.. Bellerin is the only one that would be good enough for a starter and that is realistic option..

Vietto on loan would be perfect.. Sign him on loan for a season and then sign Jesus in January..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans