Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

If Bravo leaves us, do you guys think that Ondoa could do the job as the second/third GK ? He did pretty well every time he played for Cameroon.

Ondoa was released last year after being 3rd GK in Barca B for some time.
I doubt a Barca B GK will join 1st team tbh.Ortolá was the best Barca B GK and he joined Alaves on loan.Jose Suarez was injured most of last year and I doubt the club would count on him despite Lucho being a fan while Varo&Ezkieta are still unknown.
If Bravo leave (highly unlikely) we will go for a veteran GK like Reina

Interlop

It's interesting to see what will happen to G.Jesus transfer if we buy Vietto. Personally, I'd rather we buy the brazilian, he seems better.

Nucky

Ondoa was released last year after being 3rd GK in Barca B for some time.
I doubt a Barca B GK will join 1st team tbh.Ortolá was the best Barca B GK and he joined Alaves on loan.Jose Suarez was injured most of last year and I doubt the club would count on him despite Lucho being a fan while Varo&Ezkieta are still unknown.
If Bravo leave (highly unlikely) we will go for a veteran GK like Reina

I heard differently.. Neither Ter Stegen nor Bravo wants to be second GK.. So far Bravo played La Liga and TS played UCL..

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luciano Vietto (transfer target FCB) is on the verge of joining Sevilla on loan, with negotiations between the clubs in final stages [sport]

SeloBarca

We should buy and loan him back till January or next summer. I don't want a first option like in the case of Neymar, we all know how that went down.

Well, i dont see any other striker we have in squad beeing a better backup to MSN, so rather keep him here than loan him out and give him the chance to jump in now and then.

khaled_a_d

Well, i dont see any other striker we have in squad beeing a better backup to MSN, so rather keep him here than loan him out and give him the chance to jump in now and then.

He doesn't want to leave this year,for that the whole "I would rather Gabriel" isn't realistic.A striker will be needed anyway otherwise we will enter next season with Munir as back up for SSuarez

SeloBarca

He doesn't want to leave this year,for that the whole "I would rather Gabriel" isn't realistic.A striker will be needed anyway otherwise we will enter next season with Munir as back up for SSuarez

Ah so Jesus doesnt want to join this year. Ye then we need a good striker, but i would rather take an older exprianced one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans