Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Looks like we have actually done really well so far this transfer period. Bellerin is the one we should get next season if things dont work out with bob and vidal at rb.
All our other positions look solid right now. Just need to get rid of some players and we are good to compete for 3 trophies again.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Robert Fernández: "We already have Aleix Vidal and Sergi Roberto as right-backs. We don't need to sign one." [fcb]

mampilly

Papers Of Barca ‏@PapersOfBarca 10h10 hours ago
Vermaelen,Adriano,Song,Bravo, Halilovic,Douglas,Tello and Montoya all might leave Barcelona this summer. [SPORT]

F

Flavia

Robert Fernández: "We already have Aleix Vidal and Sergi Roberto as right-backs. We don't need to sign one." [fcb]

I think they'll go for Bellerin next season. Why they won't sign one now. But this could be a bad decision, if Bob and Vidal don't step up.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not just a question of whether Roberto or Vidal can provide cover but the fact that no Alves means limited linkup for Leo on that right side. There is a big void that needs to be filled on that right flank going forward

Egert

Estonian Culé
Both Barça and Atletico Madrid seem ready to agree terms on a loan deal for the Luciano Vietto. It's an operation he would also accept, although a transfer has not been completely ruled out. Everything is up for negotiation. [sport]

Trickykid

I'm not a huge fan of this transfer, as he's already showed he's not the impact sub that we need. Kid clearly has potential, but will obviously need to play a lot to fulfill it.

Anyhow, if it indeed ends up as a loan, then I suppose it'll include a buy-clause? Otherwise it makes little sense to loan a guy like him.

George_Costanza

Both Barça and Atletico Madrid seem ready to agree terms on a loan deal for the Luciano Vietto. It's an operation he would also accept, although a transfer has not been completely ruled out. Everything is up for negotiation. [sport]

Loan is fine but transfer? I would rathar we buy a young player like G.Jeus or even Leroy Sane.

Ahmedd

If Bravo leaves us, do you guys think that Ondoa could do the job as the second/third GK ? He did pretty well every time he played for Cameroon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans