Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

We need to sign this 4th striker ASAP. This player needs time to adapt so if we continue with the saga until the mid of august than he will be s...t for first couple of months for sure. This signing needs to be made during this week so he can start with the preparation for the season with the rest of the team. Kevin Gameiro would be perfect for me, but not over 20-25 million EUR.

It's a shame if Vietto has gone to Sevilla but honestly I just can't see that young player would develop here when he has MSN ahead of him for many more years to come. We should bring one experienced goalscorer who can step up immediately if needed. We have plenty players who can be wingers backup (Munir, Rafinha, Arda, Denis…)

Another important stuff is that he cannot be grumpy for sitting on the bench. Young players definitely would not be satisfied with this situation so for me this is not a good idea.

For me Kevin Gameiro is the best option but the price is def. to high and honestly Lucas Perez is way below Barca level. He only had 1 good season in his life and he is almost 28 years old. He wasn’t even possible to play in Dynamo Kyiv. This would definitely be one desperate signing and for me throwing money out of the window. If we cannot sign Vietto or Gameiro we should look elsewhere and do it fast.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Absolutely, team & Lucho cannot go forward without a viable rotating player who can attack from the wing. The team was impotent in attack against counter attacking teams that gave no space to our wide players. With no Dani, that right side is even going to be less effective without a viable option to come off the bench.

Trickykid

It seemed odd to me that Robert attended the Santos game to watch Lucas Lima, as our current squad clearly doesn't require another attacking midfielder who's not even a promising talent but an already established player in Brazil.

Since Gabriel Jesus isn't leaving anytime soon, I wouldn't be surprised if his attention, at least for now, switched to Gabigol, especially considering the strong competition from European rivals

Yeah, that's pretty much the speculation on Twitter these days. Especially now that Gabigol has announced, that he'll be leaving Brazil, and that we will know more in the coming days. I don't think we'll face any less stiff competition for him, though. Plenty other big clubs are after him too.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, that's pretty much the speculation on Twitter these days. Especially now that Gabigol has announced, that he'll be leaving Brazil, and that we will know more in the coming days. I don't think we'll face any less stiff competition for him, though. Plenty other big clubs are after him too.

Wasn't he one of the 3 players we paid 7M for Santos for 1st option in the Neymar deal?

I

instinct

I don't think we'll face any less stiff competition for him, though. Plenty other big clubs are after him too.

Yeah, I was talking about the strong competition for Gabigol. Robert has to decide whether to sign him now or approve a transfer to another club, and since the Vietto transfer seems to have fallen through, he could be an interesting option to strengthen our team. Apparently Juve have offered 20m which we could easily match.

Trickykid

Wasn't he one of the 3 players we paid 7M for Santos for 1st option in the Neymar deal?
I believe so, yeah. However I don't know how it works, if he'd prefer another club over us.

Yeah, I was talking about the strong competition for Gabigol. Robert has to decide whether to sign him now or approve a transfer to another club, and since the Vietto transfer seems to have fallen through, he could be an interesting option to strengthen our team. Apparently Juve have offered 20m which we could easily match.

Yeah, question is if he's ready for us as it is, though, or if he's more of a long term project who'd need a season on loan before being able to make an impact here. In that case we will still need a ready-made striker signing.

Which players could be other option for 4th striker?

Could these be any of this: Vela, Remy, Eder? What so wrong with Gotze for 25mio, its how much Bayern want from Borussia for him, isnt? He can play all 3 positions upfront. Lets relive Pato or Balotelli. :lol:

Raketa10

I just wonder how much will Juve pay for Pjaca. IMHO he is much bigger prospect than Vietto.

Last edited:

Trickykid

It seemed odd to me that Robert attended the Santos game to watch Lucas Lima, as our current squad clearly doesn't require another attacking midfielder who's not even a promising talent but an already established player in Brazil.

Since Gabriel Jesus isn't leaving anytime soon, I wouldn't be surprised if his attention, at least for now, switched to Gabigol, especially considering the strong competition from European rivals.

You've probably seen it by now, but Sport seems to agree:

[tw]755014211005247488[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With Vietto and Gameiro out of the picture, Carrasco for 40m just became a lot more tempting...

Neymar as CF when/if Suarez is out and Carrasco LW :thinking:

Trickykid

With Vietto and Gameiro out of the picture, Carrasco for 40m just became a lot more tempting...

Neymar as CF when/if Suarez is out and Carrasco LW :thinking:

Yeah, shame the rumors were so short lived. Then again, we seem to be better at hiding our dealings these days, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans