Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Barcelona will again try to sign Chelsea defender David Luiz (26) in summer transfer window. Planned bid of 27M would not be enough [mirror]

Djab

Fellaini is better than nothing as well ( for United ).
I'm not saying they are comparable but we can't say being better than nothing is actually useful. We should invest our money wisely after Neymar saga.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

"Paris Saint-Germain are ready to make a move for Chelsea defender David Luiz at the end of the season as Alex's future at the club is in doubt." L'Equipe
So may be even our top target for CB position get signed by PSG next summer ,again

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
"Paris Saint-Germain are ready to make a move for Chelsea defender David Luiz at the end of the season as Alex's future at the club is in doubt." L'Equipe
So may be even our top target for CB position get signed by PSG next summer ,again

Blessing in disguise to be honest. If PSG takes Luiz out of the reach of Barca because they offer too much, then by all means, let this happen.

hamidyk

luiz - tiago silva - Marquinhos

All CB , all brazilian
I highly doubt it

Howes

It appears Barcelona won't go higher then €21 mil for Luiz where PSG are willing to get closer to Chelsea's valuation. Agree with the blessing disguise comment, he's not worth anymore then €20mil. Would at least expect Barcelona to have a larger bid in the summer, only to be outbid by PSG anyway.

Hope the club have other defenders in mind

Djab

Luiz is good but not that good really. He has estabilished a new sort of role all by himself, the attacking CB. Fair enough we should go for a person who won't leave his defensive duties, someone who's rock solid, like Benatia. I don't know, but Luiz is very good air threat both in defense and attack which is very good.

If luiz stick to defense and be concentrated I would be really happy to have him in the team.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I haven't watched Luiz on a regular basis but anytime I did he impressed me. So I donno if I was lucky to only watched him when he played good or people here are exaggerating about him being prone to making mistakes.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I haven't watched Luiz on a regular basis but anytime I did he impressed me. So I donno if I was lucky to only watched him when he played good or people here are exaggerating about him being prone to making mistakes.

You were lucky. Luiz is incredibly erratic. He can be a defense god one game (Confed Cup Final, UCL final) and be utter shit the next.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cave man Gerard Pique?! I only watched him when he was God though.

I guess you could say that. Except Pique can play well when he's paired with actual centerbacks. Pique has gotten a lot of stick over the past year, but truth is that he was really the only centerback on the field when he played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans