Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gascav

Me too. Luiz is not the CB Barça needs.

Agree i would rather have puyol as a new signing!!!
There are so many good CBs out there that are waaay better than this david luiz guy!!!
Vertonghen and benatia, both comfortable on the ball in the air, can pass and can score goals. Vertonghen can also play left back

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I've seen so much of him that I don't need those GIFs to make a judgement.

If we're getting Luiz for his great long passing range then we might just get a DM and stick him at CB because that would be just as good or even better.

I hope we get a CB who can actually defend.

I'm not gonna lie. We'd be better off continuing to play Mascherano than buying David Lol-iz.

Would rather spend the 30 million euros he's going to cost and pay Laporte's buyout clause.

JamDav1982

Agree i would rather have puyol as a new signing!!!
There are so many good CBs out there that are waaay better than this david luiz guy!!!
Vertonghen and benatia, both comfortable on the ball in the air, can pass and can score goals. Vertonghen can also play left back

Luiz would be better than Vertonghen.

Vertonghen is massively over rated is slow and struggles with players running at him.

JamDav1982

I'm not gonna lie. We'd be better off continuing to play Mascherano than buying David Lol-iz.

Would rather spend the 30 million euros he's going to cost and pay Laporte's buyout clause.

Is Laportes buy out not 35m?

Adding tax on top of that you would be looking at paying closer to 45m to get him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Luiz must be really shit that he plays for Chelsea, is a starting CB for Brazil and many top clubs in Europe Bayern, Barca and PSG are after him!

Djab

Luiz is not a good CB but a good defensive midfielder. That's it all.
And he's not a starting CB, at all.
The main defensive pair in Chelski defense is Terry-Cahill partnership.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luiz must be really shit that he plays for Chelsea, is a starting CB for Brazil and many top clubs in Europe Bayern, Barca and PSG are after him!

He had Thiago Silva beside him to save his ass at Brazil in the confeds where he did very well, but thats one tournament. He has not been very consistent for Brazil either otherwise.

khaled_a_d

Can you guys state how many good CB out there are available who are better than Luiz who would cost less than what Barca want to pay for him (rumors around 21-27M) ?

JamDav1982

He had Thiago Silva beside him to save his ass at Brazil in the confeds where he did very well, but thats one tournament. He has not been very consistent for Brazil either otherwise.

In the Confeds he was probably better than Thiago Silva.

No need to try and make excuses for him playing well.

SeloBarca

:zubi:
star-wars-obi-wan-arent-droids-youre-looking-for.gif

coura

Banned
Can you guys state how many good CB out there are available who are better than Luiz who would cost less than what Barca want to pay for him (rumors around 21-27M) ?

For 25M you can get Verthongen, a lot better. And i doubt that chelsea sell him to barça for that price. I don´t trust Luiz. He´s a knucklehead. Mourinho knows is shit when it comes to defenders.

Benatia is another good choice.

JamDav1982

For 25M you can get Verthongen, a lot better. And i doubt that chelsea sell him to barça for that price. I don´t trust Luiz. He´s a knucklehead. Mourinho knows is shit when it comes to defenders.

Benatia is another good choice.

Vertonghen is a terrible fit for Barca and not as good as Luiz.

If Barca paid 25m for Vertonghen it would be a bad move. He is so over rated on this forum it is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans