Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Watched samper against real madrid at the weekend. He looked out of his depth. Don't count on him making it.

Lol. He played well, but sadly, we lost anyway. Even then he's been touted as the next big thing in midfield for a long while now.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I was about to reply to his Samper comment, but then I saw his username. Explains it all :lol:

Not srs :)

Last edited:
I

instinct

Barcelona and Man City have agreed they won't sign players of the other team without first informing the other about their interest. [catr]

Okay, City we want Agüero.

I

instinct

Isn't that how it is supposed to go? You talking to the club before talking to the player?

In Spain, every player has a buyout clause. So it's not City's duty to inform Barca about their interest and about talking to players. Don't know about the Premier League.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 2 h Napoli coach Benitez insists on signing Mascherano this summer. He would cost more than 15M. Their alternative is Alex Song. [sms mattino]

Take Song, please.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Are we their supermarket?

And City on Valdes too.

1188493.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
@barcastuff 2 h Napoli coach Benitez insists on signing Mascherano this summer. He would cost more than 15M. Their alternative is Alex Song. [sms mattino]

Take Song, please.

Before we sell, Song we have to get a new DM that's at least as good as Song is. Because Song is by no means a bad player, he is maybe just a little bit to slow with his passing, sometimes bad decision making and he isn't the defensive force I wished him to be.

F

Flavia

Before we sell, Song we have to get a new DM that's at least as good as Song is. Because Song is by no means a bad player, he is maybe just a little bit to slow with his passing, sometimes bad decision making and he isn't the defensive force I wished him to be.

Mascherano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans