Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howes

Vucinic is available cheap from Juventus, seen him a few times, he'd be a great option from the bench.
Having said that, Barcelona are still only going after a Gk and a Defender this summer. Anyone thinking we're signing a player like Cavani is crazy

abual3bed1

There is no need for overhaul of the squad, GK and word class CB is all that is needed.

I think you're being a bit emotional here. Many loved players have been underperforming and they either step up or leave. We need like a new GK - 2 CBs - back up DM - Creative midfielder (Rafinha) - Winger (in case Tello left and Deulofeu extended his loan). that's 6 players minimum. But of course, come September, we'll only be in a place where we've signed a GK and maybe a CB.

Galning

I think you're being a bit emotional here. Many loved players have been underperforming and they either step up or leave. We need like a new GK - 2 CBs - back up DM - Creative midfielder (Rafinha) - Winger (in case Tello left and Deulofeu extended his loan). that's 6 players minimum. But of course, come September, we'll only be in a place where we've signed a GK and maybe a CB.

We could really use a striker too to be honest. But yeah, we'll be lucky if we sign a good goalkeeper and a defender.

KluivertsBoots

Barcelona in advanced negotiations for Dinamo Zagreb and Croatia wonderkid Alen Halilovic:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/futbol-base/dinamo-halilovic-barca-3129316 (Sport running with news originally broken in Croatia.)

He would initially play for Barca B. I like this player a lot. He will be top class, and his talent fits Barca perfectly. If Barca gets him, he should get his first team chances. He's already been capped in Croatia's senior team.

KluivertsBoots

Maybe a Henry type of winger (If this type still exists, I have no one in mind that can do what Titi did) would be perfect.

Neymar is the classic outside left forward. We need to get his match fitness up and let him get confident. Messi is transitioning to his mature years role as a playmaker, and a striker will be on the transfer menu this summer. The quality of this player will depend on the tactical decision of Tata or whoever the coach is this summer (established star to play significant role versus either young with projection/experienced past prime to play rotation role).

KluivertsBoots

Spanish sources also reporting that the great capitan Puyol will retire (unsurprisingly as a result of difficulties recovering from injuries) this summer. :(

:puyol:

ryuken

I doubt we'll have money to buy many players, considering the fact that we just 'voluntarily' paid 13.5 mil.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In many if not most transfers, all the money is paid in the form of installments and not straight up cash.

SeloBarca

Can hope Puyol stays training the defenders so they can learn how to freakin defend...

Other then that, we cant keep on living on "old heroes and loyalty" anymore. Thats whats gotten us to the point we are at now, with old unmotivated players.

Were in the same situation as Manchester United. They also hang on to their "old heroes" and its biting them now.

Barca need a GK, a CB and a QUALITY no. 9 not a plan B number 9. If Cavani is available BUY him. Sell Alexis or Pedro and Tello. Cavani can play on the wing too. I found it so disappointing that we didn't try for Lewandowski. The CB position is a no brainer. I'd also look for a LB and RB.

Players who HAVE to leave-

Song
Tello
JDS
Affellay
Cuenca
Bojan (sell for 500k if possible)
Montoya
Pique
Puyol (retirement)
Xavi
Pedro or Alexis

Agree to that.
Unfortunally Barcelona have a hard time leting LaMasia players go, so Pedro will probably not go. And Pique is to anchored into Barcelona now, i even think some in Barcelona sees him as the next captain (horror).

Dont want Cavani though. Falcao is a similiar player, and any of thos two would cost to much. Suarez would be better to replace Alexis or Pedro. For a pure CF i have no idea who to get.

He's way faster than Pedro and Alexis. You just don't notice it because he's lazy.
Might be true

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans