Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Observer

1898224_10152034368942535_760101088_n.jpg

Puyol will leave - A cb will come

2 should come, but...

Barca lose - Sport prints about Barca buying a CB. How unpredictable.

Laporte and Mangala would cost nearly € 50M. Neither club negotiates unless the buyout fee is paid. Unpredictable and funny at the same time.

Barcilliant

Barca lose - Sport prints about Barca buying a CB. How unpredictable.

Laporte and Mangala would cost nearly € 50M. Neither club negotiates unless the buyout fee is paid. Unpredictable and funny at the same time.

Once again the media brings up this crap. If we signed even 1/10th of the players mentioned we would have a massive squad with depth.

I hope we meet Bayern again. A 2 legged tie against them would show us where we really stand as currently they are the benchmark for club football. If we get drubbed again there will be no excuses.

If I could get rid of Alba I would too. I know it sounds crazy but I just do not see the hunger and intensity that is required at Barca. That is why we need a MAJOR overhaul

Barcilliant

I have no idea why people don't rate Cavani. He is more versatile then Falcao but probably not as good a number 9. For that Falcao is the best. Like I said we have to bring quality into the squad. The striker should be world class and not an Alexis/Pedro type of striker. Both are very good but not world class.

G

Gascav

Ter stegen
Aurier benatia pique alba
Busquets strootman
Iniesta
Messi. Neymar
Higuain

Howes

I have no idea why people don't rate Cavani. He is more versatile then Falcao but probably not as good a number 9. For that Falcao is the best. Like I said we have to bring quality into the squad. The striker should be world class and not an Alexis/Pedro type of striker. Both are very good but not world class.

Do you think Barcelona have a spare €80mil to spend on Cavani? Really? Be realistic

People expecting major changes are going to be disappointed, 3 players in

Ter Stegen €12mil
Alen Halilović €5mil
And a defender

Last edited:

Djab

Let's see what will happen. But with this management in charge, there's no way to be optimistic about Blaugrana's transfers.

MessiDinho10

Do you think Barcelona have a spare €80mil to spend on Cavani? Really? Be realistic

People expecting major changes are going to be disappointed, 3 players in

Ter Stegen €12mil
Alen Halilović €5mil
And a defender

Halilovic counts as a B-team signing initially, so you could scrap him off your list.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
can someone please point me to the best football news/reporting websites in English.
most of the sites i use to visit have become more like tabloid papers.

BarçAjax8

can someone please point me to the best football news/reporting websites in English.
most of the sites i use to visit have become more like tabloid papers.

They're all tabloids and rumors, only valid site is if totalBarca.com or FCBarcelona.com confirm it. Transfermarkt.co.uk is a good site for plausible transfer rumors because they post a % of how likely the transfer is.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Thanks guys. I'm looking for a general site not specifically transfers. preferably with good quality articles.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thanks guys. I'm looking for a general site not specifically transfers. preferably with good quality articles.

Cannot really trust any site these days to be honest. Even The Guardian - A very highly reputed, respected paper embarrased themselves with the 'Barca need money and will sell Cesc' story this summer.

B

beautifulgame

That's silly anyway. A CB or two a couple years ago may have salvaged a trophy or two in the way but bigger changes are needed now in the squad. a cb would be just a bandage solution

Giving up the ball way easy in worst positions, not making support on ball, rotation is nonexistent on offense and defense, players lazy. Outside of City match we've been like this too many matches last few weeks.

Last edited:
G

Gascav

That's silly anyway. A CB or two a couple years ago may have salvaged a trophy or two in the way but bigger changes are needed now in the squad. a cb would be just a bandage solution

Giving up the ball way easy in worst positions, not making support on ball, rotation is nonexistent on offense and defense, players lazy. Outside of City match we've been like this too many matches last few weeks.
We have some of the weakest players in uefa!! Few tough players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans