Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Barcelona are interested in Bayern Munich attacker Thomas Muller (24) and will make an attempt to sign him this summer. [sportbild via md]

Wish we could get this guy but even if we could get him I dont think his personality would gel well with messi.

Fire this reporter and hire me. I can do a better job sitting in my armchair

G

Gascav

Barcelona are interested in Bayern Munich attacker Thomas Muller (24) and will make an attempt to sign him this summer. [sportbild via md]

Wish we could get this guy but even if we could get him I dont think his personality would gel well with messi.
This guy is very versatile, but i dont think he will move away from bayern

G

Gascav

Yeah, because 6 wingers isn't enough

We may have many wingers but the question is what they bring to the table. Pedro and sanchez bring almost the same thing to the table, tello is really not a quality winger, neymar is good, afellay is bound to leave. Wingers need to have variety

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'd rather we get Kroos
I second that Kroos is a great midfielder not exactly a Xavi-esque player but coupled with Busi supporting him defensively and either of Don or Cesc supporting in attack he can make the Xavi roaming pivot his own and we might have a chance of getting him as Pep clearly prefers Thiago ahead of him

veryfatchocobo

We should try to get a real target striker on the team who's willing to be benched. I do like Bony at Swansea.... Also Vertonghen is pretty much a freebie even though his style is too similar to Pique.

Say what you want, but Ki Sung Yueng has the best midfield stats atm in the EPL. Obviously Kroos is world class but I honestly think Ki will succeed in any top 6 club. Maybe not Barca starting quality? Watching him literally oneman the Sunderland midfield though, I think he really has what it takes. He'd need half a season to integrate though.

For versatility, Kagawa is a natural Iniestaish player but can also succeed at the false 9. Lacks the pace of Pedro and Sanchez, but he's great in an Iniesta role there. Reus is a much better choice for the wing, but IMO he's just another Pedro... And Kagawa is still a step down from Iniesta. He'd be easy to pick up otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans