Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

It's not the quality of the squad although we could use a couple CB and maybe a midfielder but that they are tired. They take it for granted.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Cannot really trust any site these days to be honest. Even The Guardian - A very highly reputed, respected paper embarrased themselves with the 'Barca need money and will sell Cesc' story this summer.

Thats sad indeed. I guess true journalism is half past dead, if not dead at all. Everyone is too busy trying to post something instantly on so many different social networks that any one hardly takes the time to work on a piece.

G

Gascav

Yeah, sure we do. That's probably why we won 3 UCL trophies in 5 years. When was the last time your beloved Madrid won Champions league? Oh yeah over 10 years ago.

Yes because we played a different style of football that fit our players and other teams were still trying to figure out how to play us.
Now they all know how to play against us and use this obsession we had with technical midgets against us. Bayern used their pressing, physicality and aerial ability last season, that should have been an eye opener to some of you people, but sadly nothing can open your eyes!!!

DinhoR10

Yes because we played a different style of football that fit our players and other teams were still trying to figure out how to play us.
Now they all know how to play against us and use this obsession we had with technical midgets against us. Bayern used their pressing, physicality and aerial ability last season, that should have been an eye opener to some of you people, but sadly nothing can open your eyes!!!

Mr guy, how many players do you know tougher than toure and fernandinho? We handled them fine. The only thing i'd say we need is a tall player to act as a target for crosses other than that all we need is motivation.

G

Gascav

Mr guy, how many players do you know tougher than toure and fernandinho? We handled them fine. The only thing i'd say we need is a tall player to act as a target for crosses other than that all we need is motivation.

Handled them? I've heard funnier jokes than that. There wasnt any physical battle in that match!

Alarcón

Exactly thats how we handled them, we dont need to match them physically if all they can do is run after us and foul us.

Don't bother, it seems that some people still don't fully get our style of play after several years (even decades if you go back as far as Cruyff) of playing like this and proving everyone that physical strength is overrated in football.

G

Gascav

Don't bother, it seems that some people still don't fully get our style of play after several years (even decades if you go back as far as Cruyff) of playing like this and proving everyone that physical strength is overrated in football.

Really? I doubt if you actually know what you are talking about. It is only in Guardiola's second season that he started getting rid of more physically imposing players for short technical players. Cruyff era or any other era that we may have had! I recall us having players like Belleti, thiago motta, Etoo, dinho, Maxi lopez, Van bonkhost, Edmilson, van bommel,Toure, gudjohnssen, Keita, henry,
And many others who wre physical impressive.
It has never been our priority to prove that physicality is overrated because we played with some physically impressive as well and they played the style quite well.

DinhoR10

Really? I doubt if you actually know what you are talking about. It is only in Guardiola's second season that he started getting rid of more physically imposing players for short technical players. Cruyff era or any other era that we may have had! I recall us having players like Belleti, thiago motta, Etoo, dinho, Maxi lopez, Van bonkhost, Edmilson, van bommel,Toure, gudjohnssen, Keita, henry,
And many others who wre physical impressive.
It has never been our priority to prove that physicality is overrated because we played with some physically impressive as well and they played the style quite well.

Physicality can be useful for any team including ours especially when you talk about set pieces and goal kicks. But it isnt paramount, iniesta embodies this perfectly. He is probably the weakest player on the team but he is also the best alongside VV,busi and messi. He shows that technical abilities are first and foremost the lifeblood of a non-defensive footballer.

G

Gascav

Physicality can be useful for any team including ours especially when you talk about set pieces and goal kicks. But it isnt paramount, iniesta embodies this perfectly. He is probably the weakest player on the team but he is also the best alongside VV,busi and messi. He shows that technical abilities are first and foremost the lifeblood of a non-defensive footballer.
And i thought you guys learnt a lesson from psg and bayern last season. You may learn the lesson better this season with better studying aids

DinhoR10

Barcelona are interested in Bayern Munich attacker Thomas Muller (24) and will make an attempt to sign him this summer. [sportbild via md]

Wish we could get this guy but even if we could get him I dont think his personality would gel well with messi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona are interested in Bayern Munich attacker Thomas Muller (24) and will make an attempt to sign him this summer. [sportbild via md]

Wish we could get this guy but even if we could get him I dont think his personality would gel well with messi.

:lol: What a joke. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans