Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

We don't need any more average players. We have loads of them already. They need to be offloaded. Was watching Eto in his prime. WHAT A STRIKER. Sharper then a rattlesnake. His reflexes and predator instinct helped turn half and quarter chances into goals. Pedro, Alexis and Neymar are nowhere near that level. They miss too many chances.

Barca were a much more balanced team back then. The transitions were quicker and more direct and although we played tiki taka it was a more aggressive tiki taka. We threw in long balls also when required.

A class striker and CB are required. If we can get a good physical midfielder (b2b) then even better. Having a small squad in modern football is not such a good idea anymore. Look at Bayern and RM. Loads of depth and I don't see Pep complaining that the squad is too large. For some reason he always wanted a small squad at Barca. Now we have a small squad with no depth and no physical ability.

Maria

We don't need any more average players. We have loads of them already. They need to be offloaded. Was watching Eto in his prime. WHAT A STRIKER. Sharper then a rattlesnake. His reflexes and predator instinct helped turn half and quarter chances into goals. Pedro, Alexis and Neymar are nowhere near that level. They miss too many chances.

Barca were a much more balanced team back then. The transitions were quicker and more direct and although we played tiki taka it was a more aggressive tiki taka. We threw in long balls also when required.

A class striker and CB are required. If we can get a good physical midfielder (b2b) then even better. Having a small squad in modern football is not such a good idea anymore. Look at Bayern and RM. Loads of depth and I don't see Pep complaining that the squad is too large. For some reason he always wanted a small squad at Barca. Now we have a small squad with no depth and no physical ability.

Everytime I read you on this forum I have the feeling that you are just posting the same thing over and over again. I don't know if I'm going crazy or you only write about Eto'o, Abidal and Keita.

G

Gascav

Excellent post! Wow!

Djab

Did I just hear free?

Adriano-Galliani.jpg

Still, better than Zubi.

abual3bed1

Did anyone watched the Olympiakos - United game last night? That defender #24, Manolas looked to be a very good defender, and I found some positive reviews on him on some greek forums. Does any body here watch him regularly? He certainly caught my eye last night.

Theconomist

There are lots of hidden gems out there, thing is everyone seems to sign them except us.
Tell me who was the last unknown player we signed that turned out to be really good?
Other teams make these kind of signings all the damn time.
Everyone wants a 100m squad overhaul tis summer except we just spent 100m of Neymar. And people made fun of the Bale signing, he had just renewed his contract, if Neymar loved Barcelona so much he could have came for free in a few months. :lol:

I have to admit I watch this team for Messi now, he's the only spark of hope we've got left. I wonder when he'll just throw the towel and leave if noting happens. PS: yes his release fee is 250m but you know very well Messi is much bigger than Barca just benching him if he decides not to continue playing. With Valdes gone, Xavi gone, Puyol gone only Iniesta remains as a reason for him to stay at the club (in terms of players). Even Iniesta could eventually be tempted away.

Last edited:
I have read that Dragovic will come, due to political problems in Ukraine he whant's to leave Dynamo Kyiv.
Have anybody else that information?
I didn't whatch him and don't know how he play or is he a decent replacment for Barcelona defence?

DinhoR10

Muller-lol. That is a joke. Totally unsuitable for Barca. Kross-YES!

We arent going to get him but I think he'd be great for us, He's tall and can play a CF role, great with his head , fast , positioning, work ethic etc etc but he's a winger/wide forward so he wouldn't need to be on the bench or displace messi.

@Theconomist: Every player in our academy could be considered an unknown player we signed especially in the cases of Messi, Lee and Denis suarez. The latter two have obviously not proven themselves yet but even though we sign them younger we still scout out the best talent, just not when they're already players :lol:

Last edited:

Theconomist

We arent going to get him but I think he'd be great for us, He's tall and can play a CF role, great with his head , fast , positioning, work ethic etc etc but he's a winger/wide forward so he wouldn't need to be on the bench or displace messi.

@Theconomist: Every player in our academy could be considered an unknown player we signed especially in the cases of Messi, Lee and Denis suarez. The latter two have obviously not proven themselves yet but even though we sign them younger we still scout out the best talent, just not when they're already players :lol:

Messi unknown? Come on..; Juve wanted to pay 50 millions for him when he was 17. Denis was THE star at the City academy, lots of talk about him in England.
Besides, I'm talking about signing a proven player not promoting another teenager who starts to develop hemorroids from sitting so much on the bench (there are so many examples it's useless to cite any particular).

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Messi unknown? Come on..; Juve wanted to pay 50 millions for him when he was 17. Denis was THE star at the City academy, lots of talk about him in England.
Besides, I'm talking about signing a proven player not promoting another teenager who starts to develop hemorroids from sitting so much on the bench (there are so many examples it's useless to cite any particular).

We got him when he was a kid at 13 not when he started to tear apart defenses at 17

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You should know it better than anybody that it is just a joke. There is no way he wants to come here, at the same time there are very few people who want him here.

Dude, don't worry. I was only jesting, which I had hoped was clarified by the use of the emoticon and the offensive language. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans