Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Good thing. I would not trade the Barca forwards for any other team's, no matter how many stikers they have. OK, maybe I would have traded just for that last game, but they'll be back to scoring tons soon.

You can't deny though that having an actual striker in the team wouldn't benefit the way this team is evolving under Tata, no? Messi plays so deep nowadays that he is practically a CAM so it just makes natural sense to put an actual striker up top for Messi to play behind. It would make us much more dangerous in attack and if we get someone of Van Persie's caliber, it would be really easy on the eye. The link-up play between Messi and RvP would be nice, plus Neymar and Alexis/Pedro would have a lot more room to attack into. This precise reason is why I was really against us selling Villa, we should have cashed in on Alexis instead.

DinhoR10

You can't deny though that having an actual striker in the team wouldn't benefit the way this team is evolving under Tata, no? Messi plays so deep nowadays that he is practically a CAM so it just makes natural sense to put an actual striker up top for Messi to play behind. It would make us much more dangerous in attack and if we get someone of Van Persie's caliber, it would be really easy on the eye. The link-up play between Messi and RvP would be nice, plus Neymar and Alexis/Pedro would have a lot more room to attack into. This precise reason is why I was really against us selling Villa, we should have cashed in on Alexis instead.

Cant Alexis play CF, actually wasnt that his position in udinese or was he a RW there too? play a formation like

alexis
neymar-messi-pedro
Busi-Cesc/Iniesta

G

Gascav

Cant Alexis play CF, actually wasnt that his position in udinese or was he a RW there too? play a formation like

alexis
neymar-messi-pedro
Busi-Cesc/Iniesta
Alexis is not very clinical to lead the line

DinhoR10

Alexis is not very clinical to lead the line

Meh I was hoping he'd be more of a False-Real 9 and just act as a decoy to give messi space to link up with neymar and iniesta properly.

I wouldn't mind a trade of Song for Van persie if we buy a CB or 2 and put Masch back in midfield.

barca1899

Liverpool are preparing a 6M bid for Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic (23), who plays on loan at Dutch club Ajax this season. [mirror]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

alexis
neymar-messi-pedro
Busi-Cesc/Iniesta

Lol no. Alexis struggles in constrained spaces and specific roles. He'll have even less space up front and his poor touch and balance will be even more exposed there.

And no, he did not play CF in Udinese, that was Di Natale.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Liverpool are preparing a 6M bid for Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic (23), who plays on loan at Dutch club Ajax this season. [mirror]

If this is true, Bojan should be in Liverpool yesterday. Wrap a bow around him and just leave him in Liverpool's front door.

MessiDinho10

read that, too. He played at FC Basel (my local club) for 2 seasons. Best CB we had in the last 10 years. He was incredible. Don't know how he did at Kiev though and I'm not sure he's barca material. However I'd love to see him in the blaugrana kit :D

As a Basel fan (I presume), what do you think of Fabian Schär? Heard Barça was interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans