Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

What was the point of buying him back from Milan for 10M if we are now going to sell him away for 6M? 4M loss. Makes no sense.

We sold him to Roma in 2011 for 12M€ with a obligatory buy-back clause of 13M€ for the summer of 2013. As Roma didn't pay 28M€ to block Bojan's transfer back to Barcelona we had to buy him back. :zubi:

DinhoR10

Liverpool are preparing a 6M bid for Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic (23), who plays on loan at Dutch club Ajax this season. [mirror]

So Liverpool are now getting the taste for Barcelona players? :lol:

First they take Canos now this although this would be great.

Speaking of Canos, any news on him?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What was the point of buying him back from Milan for 10M if we are now going to sell him away for 6M? 4M loss. Makes no sense.

More dumb business buy Barca. After Barca conned Roma into paying 12M for him, they should have left like thieves in the night and thrown a party in the plane. But no, they had to add that obligatory buy back clause with that 28M block, as if Bojan would ever be worth 28M.

More :facepalm: from :zubi: and :rosell:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

That deal was strange, they 'bought' him and we had to buy him back if they didn't want him or some sh*t like that. It's been discussed in length on the forum but nobody really knew what went down - we probably got some 'help' from Neymar Sr lawyers or something in that deal...

Eetu

Adormit
Our former president just had a knack for creative accounting. It wasn't more than a 12m loan with 1m interest.

G

Gascav

We sold him to Roma in 2011 for 12M€ with a obligatory buy-back clause of 13M€ for the summer of 2013. As Roma didn't pay 28M€ to block Bojan's transfer back to Barcelona we had to buy him back. :zubi:

What a dumb deal

F

Flavia

I had forgotten about that dumb Bojan deal... why did you guys remind me of it? :(

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
But either way, that Roma stupidity is already sunk cost. 6m for Bojan now is a good deal for the team. The contrast is keep loaning Bojan, a player the team has Zero plans for in the future, until he loses all value, or get 6m for him now. I say 6m every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Do it!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Yannick03

I read on barcastuff that Tata has requested specific players for next season, anyone know who is on that list?

Barcelona coach Tata Martino has asked the club to sign Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal (26). The Chilean would cost at least 50M. [sport]

BarçAjax8

Barcelona coach Tata Martino has asked the club to sign Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal (26). The Chilean would cost at least 50M. [sport]

let's say this is true... Ok that's nice and all, improbable, but WHO ARE YOUR CB TARGETS TATA?!?!
I don't want to see Mascherano anywhere but rotating with Busquets at DMF next season. 2 years of this crap I think has been enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans