Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Barcelona coach Tata Martino has asked the club to sign Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal (26). The Chilean would cost at least 50M. [sport]

I would cream myself if we signed Vidal! Vidal has also played as a CB ;)

Hell, I'd even take Pogba!

Sadly we know the BS Sport comes up with.................:(

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Oh Bojan. Too bad you never lived up to expectations, lucky for you Liverpool now wants to give you a shot.

He should have played for some average La Liga team that suits his style of play instead of going to the league where dominates physical defensive play, I am afraid that the same might happen with Deulofue.

Last edited:
G

Gascav

Vidal? :yawn: Pogba? :shit: Please god no.

You hold a low profile of evry player who doesnt play for barca. I wonder if you actually watch other teams. Vidal is in the top 3 of the best box to box midfielders in the world now together with schweini, and yaya toure? And pogba won the yearsgolden boy, the best young player, if you think they are awful then i dont inow who arent

hulinat

You hold a low profile of evry player who doesnt play for barca. I wonder if you actually watch other teams. Vidal is in the top 3 of the best box to box midfielders in the world now together with schweini, and yaya toure? And pogba won the yearsgolden boy, the best young player, if you think they are awful then i dont inow who arent

There are better options that suite Barca better. But sure, let's spend 100M on Vidal and Pogba this summer. Then we'll only have to buy 2 goalkeepers, and a centre back!

Barcilliant

Exactly. For some reason Juve had a very poor CL group stage but even then I felt they were the better side then RM. Vidal excelled in both games against Real. Monster work rate and always looking to attack. There is no one at Barca like him. Pogba is also very good and will continue to get better. I feel Vidal is the best midfielder in the world today. He defends brilliantly, he scores goals and he is a LEADER. I've been harping on about this guy for ages. I don't know what would happen if we sign Vidal and Tata leaves.

Barcilliant

There are better options that suite Barca better. But sure, let's spend 100M on Vidal and Pogba this summer. Then we'll only have to buy 2 goalkeepers, and a centre back!

We are only targeting ONE. NOT both.

We need a proper CB and I hope we get one.

G

Gascav

:facepalm:

Did anybody ever say we should spend our money on that. I was so surprised at your strong disregard of the talent that non-barca players possess:facepalm:

Last edited:
G

Gascav

Exactly. For some reason Juve had a very poor CL group stage but even then I felt they were the better side then RM. Vidal excelled in both games against Real. Monster work rate and always looking to attack. There is no one at Barca like him. Pogba is also very good and will continue to get better. I feel Vidal is the best midfielder in the world today. He defends brilliantly, he scores goals and he is a LEADER. I've been harping on about this guy for ages. I don't know what would happen if we sign Vidal and Tata leaves.
It will be massive, but some brilliant mind here thinks vidal is as good as song!!!s:facepalm:

G

Gascav

We are only targeting ONE. NOT both.

We need a proper CB and I hope we get one.

Exactly, we need only one combative box to box midfielder. Think of how seydou keita played when he was here, then we get somebody who does just what he does but many times better. That is a box to box midfielder, can attack and grab goals, and can defend

G

Gascav

If not we will promote another Bartra and save tons of money that we can use to pay for tax fines.

Promote another bartra? Bartra hi self is not getting enough play time and not a starter, how will promoting another bartra help us in any way

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I'd rather see Keita or Yaya back in Barcelona than some Juventus midfielders.

But remember why Yaya left, it's because Busquet's place is untouchable and whoever comes after Song (I presume next season already) will have to sit on the bench a lot.

Barcilliant

I'd rather see Keita or Yaya back in Barcelona than some Juventus midfielders.

Are you for real or just stuck in a twilight zone?? Yaya aint coming back and Keita is at Valencia. They are HISTORY. We have to look to the future. As I have repeated many times the club seems stuck in the past. Now is the time to plan and ACT for the future. Tata wants to play more direct and If he stays he will recruit players who fit that narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans