Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Just kidnap him and blackmail Chelsea.

Well Mascherano has supposedly picked up a serious facial injury so sounds like he's out for a week or so at least .

I can see us getting someone tomorrow . Zubi was just grilled a few minutes ago and he just said " I don't think we will be getting anyone in tomorrow " That's not a certainty in my book :)

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
I just don't understand why more hasn't been done, last I checked Valencia away is our equivalent of a top 4 PL clash. Is it just me or did anyone else see how anorexic our bench looks void of any real depth, so if touch wood Pique or Mascherano or infact get injured we're pretty much fucked right? Jesus christ Zubi needs to get his head outta the pan con tromate and realize that we're gonna need reinforcements..

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well Mascherano has supposedly picked up a serious facial injury so sounds like he's out for a week or so at least .

I can see us getting someone tomorrow . Zubi was just grilled a few minutes ago and he just said " I don't think we will be getting anyone in tomorrow " That's not a certainty in my book :)

No worries. There is Adriano to replace him...

before he gets injured too.

FiReFTW

I just don't understand why more hasn't been done, last I checked Valencia away is our equivalent of a top 4 PL clash. Is it just me or did anyone else see how anorexic our bench looks void of any real depth, so if touch wood Pique or Mascherano or infact get injured we're pretty much fucked right? Jesus christ Zubi needs to get his head outta the pan con tromate and realize that we're gonna need reinforcements..

Our managment is a complete failure, worst by far. We got talents like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar.. but its all going to go wasted because our managment, thats the sad truth.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Can we be any less excited on transfer deadline day??

Haha, no :lol:

I'm very disappointed we didn't sign an extra defender - one of Pique or Masch gets injured and we only have Bartra who have played like 200 minutes with the first team, Adriano who is an attacking fullback and he gets injured every second game, Puyol who is injured and nobody knows if he will return to his beat form, or Tata will play Busi there which is just retarded (indeed, take the best DM there is and play him on CB?). I understand it is complicated to sign defenders for our system, and I understand that the transfer market can be complicated, but this is just ridiculous :angry:

abual3bed1

Liverpool signed 2 CBs today despite having 3 fit ones (plus an injured Coates and multipositions Kelly). Yet we signed only a striker.

Barcilliant

LOL Rossell, Zubi & Co asleep at the wheel. I think they're just interested in keeping the status quo on the pitch and reducing the debt of it. Alarming lack of ambition and intent from our management. CB and striker required-NONE forthcoming. The minimum is a CB.

Barcilliant

LOL-even Sakho went to Liverpool. I just hope by some miracle Puyol reverse ages for one season or at least till the next trf window. Meanwhile Bale is unveiled at RM and Mr Galactico Peerez has his sights on Suarez too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans