Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsu

@Shegzy

Luiz is absolutly not similar to Pique which is more about anticipation, technique and game reading, Luiz is a more physical defender, fast, good in the air, very aggresive, very similar to puyol, he and Pique have a high profil compatibility.

Luiz is our best choice regarding our play style, the aim here is to achieve perfect equilibrium.

F

Flavia

Faus: "Haremos grandes inversiones en fichajes este año, estamos preparados, del mismo modo que lo seguiremos estando en el futuro porque la prioridad es mantener la excelencia deportiva".
"We'll make a big investiment in signing this year, we're ready, and we'll keep doing them in the future, because the priority is to maintain the sporting excellence"

fa0p5y.jpg

F

Flavia

Kroos (Bayern): "Still no renewal? It's not only about money, but it's an issue. United, Madrid, Barça? There aren't many options." [kicker]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Ter Stegen,David Luiz,Vertonghen,Kroos and we are done. At least I will be able to choose Barca again in PES!!
:pep:

Naa, Vertonghen hasn´t been that good this season. I would take Hummels over him, but we don´t have that kind of money to buy Hummels and Luiz :D.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Naa, Vertonghen hasn´t been that good this season. I would take Hummels over him, but we don´t have that kind of money to buy Hummels and Luiz :D.

We have money to get Hummels but you think we can get Vertonghen from the greedy ba***** Dani Levy for cheap nice logic

fcbdna

Banned
People are seriously underrating Hummels. Hummels is a very complete CB. Excellent positioning and defensive instinct. Good interception and marking skills. No real glaring weakness. It is true that he is not the fastest CB out there, but he makes up for it with his technical superiority and positioning.

He is not as slow as people are making him to be, certainly not slower than Pique. He is no slower than Kompany for instance, I don't see people bitching about Kompany's speed. Why? because his overall defensive skills are good enough. Hummels overall defensive skills are good enough.

However, if speed is a concern, then people should not be thinking about not getting Hummels because he'd be a bad partner for Pique. No. The smart decision would be to get Hummels and find him a different partner than Pique. Hummels is a much better defender.

Are you seriously implying that Hummels and kompany are on par speed-wise? Thats the biggest lie I have heard in a while. Kompany is a very very fast defender. I dear say as fast as Pepe, Ramos and Vertonghen.

G

Gascav

Are you seriously implying that Hummels and kompany are on par speed-wise? Thats the biggest lie I have heard in a while. Kompany is a very very fast defender. I dear say as fast as Pepe, Ramos and Vertonghen.

Amen to that.

BarçAjax8

Looks like Sell & Revive is on the mind of every cule now and this is a good article from totalBarca.com. The comments at the bottom are also a good read with supporters making their sell/buy lists. With 4 being the number of players the board has greenlit (hopefully) the revival will take at least 2 summer transfer windows.

GK (ter Stegen), CB (Mangala/Benatia/Musacchio), RB (Piszcek/De Sciglio), FW (Mandzukic) should be the positions addressed this summer. Rafinha has been phenomenal in MF at Celta and he should be given a chance to prove if he can replace Xavi. He has the creativity/skills and with Xavi mentoring him he can learn to read the game offensively and more importantly defensively. Positioning and cutting out passing lanes are key to how Xavi bosses the midfield and Rafa will need to learn these sides to our style.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Looks like Sell & Revive is on the mind of every cule now and this is a good article from totalBarca.com. The comments at the bottom are also a good read with supporters making their sell/buy lists. With 4 being the number of players the board has greenlit (hopefully) the revival will take at least 2 summer transfer windows.

GK (ter Stegen), CB (Mangala/Benatia/Musacchio/Balanta), RB (Piszcek/De Sciglio), FW (Mandzukic) should be the positions addressed this summer. Rafinha has been phenomenal in MF at Celta and he should be given a chance to prove if he can replace Xavi. He has the creativity/skills and with Xavi mentoring him he can learn to read the game offensively and more importantly defensively. Positioning and cutting out passing lanes are key to how Xavi bosses the midfield and Rafa will need to learn these sides to our style.

Is we would be able to get that list I'd be a happy man. No Luiz or Hummels and a new RB :wub:

G

Gascav

GK (ter Stegen), CB (Mangala/Benatia/Musacchio), RB (Piszcek/De Sciglio), FW (Mandzukic) should be the positions addressed this summer. Rafinha has been phenomenal in MF at Celta and he should be given a chance to prove if he can replace Xavi. He has the creativity/skills and with Xavi mentoring him he can learn to read the game offensively and more importantly defensively. Positioning and cutting out passing lanes are key to how Xavi bosses the midfield and Rafa will need to learn these sides to our style.

Rafinha is a forward come attacking midfielder. A big NO for me. Buy a good CM who can play box to box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans