Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Are you seriously implying that Hummels and kompany are on par speed-wise? Thats the biggest lie I have heard in a while. Kompany is a very very fast defender. I dear say as fast as Pepe, Ramos and Vertonghen.

Kompany is no speed demon. He's certainly not significantly faster than Hummels. He's also not faster than Pepe and Ramos, so stop that. The bottom line is that with Hummels, as with Kompany, the lack of speed is no significant detriment to their overall sound and technical level of defending. That is the important aspect.

KluivertsBoots

Barca should sell Alves this summer to generate extra cash. There are clubs who will overpay just for his name. The money will cover his replacement + CB. Song and Tello will cover CM/ST reinforcements coupled with the 50m operating cash.

L

linetty

Official: Borussia Monchengladbach announce they have a deal with a foreign club on the transfer of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21)

L

linetty

Players like Alves, Song, Tello, Mascherano, Alexis and Sergi Roberto could leave if the club receives a good bid this summer. [el9]

ryuken

How much can we get for Mas and Song?, Sergi Roberto too? With our history of buy expensive sell cheap i doubt we will make much

aaron101

When Yaya Toure reaches 33 or 34, I think we should get him back and become Busi's sub. Yaya always mention that he wants to retire here and loves the club.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We shouldn´t sell Roberto, he could become a great player in 2-3 years. Tello and Song should leave. Masche could be useful.

We have money to get Hummels but you think we can get Vertonghen from the greedy ba***** Dani Levy for cheap nice logic
In what universe is Hummels cheaper or easier to get than Vertonghen? Dortmund wont sell and Hummels wont force a move. There is close to zero percent for Barca to get Hummels.

I

instinct

Cuadrado (Fiorentina): "Rumours about interest of Barcelona and Juventus? I want to win a league title with Fiorentina." [guerin sportivo]

dream big.

PhilS

I highly doubt if Tata would be willing to sell Masch. Masch is his favorite CB because he's Argentinian.

Whatever team he is on, whoever is the coach, Masch starts. It's very popular on this forum to pretend like Masch is terrible, but all coaches love him. They all start him even if he needs to change position.

B

beautifulgame

Whatever team he is on, whoever is the coach, Masch starts. It's very popular on this forum to pretend like Masch is terrible, but all coaches love him. They all start him even if he needs to change position.

this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans