Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

Whatever team he is on, whoever is the coach, Masch starts. It's very popular on this forum to pretend like Masch is terrible, but all coaches love him. They all start him even if he needs to change position.

That's not true

Pep started playing him in central defense and his successors just stuck to whatever Pep did because they thought that nothing could go wrong then

Mascherano wouldn't play in any top team, at least not as CB

G

Gascav

That's not true

Pep started playing him in central defense and his successors just stuck to whatever Pep did because they thought that nothing could go wrong then

Thank you for helping me out! We dont have any CBs that is why mascherano is played because atleast he can put a tackle and bully a striker while bartra is busy heading goals into vela's path or getting nervous vs bayern, conceding seven goals, a failed header clearance vs muller,
Or our legend puyol , an excellent defender but injured 80% of the time

I

instinct

What's up with the Pjanic rumour? We were linked with him in the past, I know it's just a rumour but would he help our team out? Don't follow him closely.

fcbdna

Banned
We shouldn´t sell Roberto, he could become a great player in 2-3 years. Tello and Song should leave. Masche could be useful.

Great minds think alike ;)

Cuadrado (Fiorentina): "Rumours about interest of Barcelona and Juventus? I want to win a league title with Fiorentina." [guerin sportivo]

dream big.

Use your brain Cuadrado. . . Hop on the Barca train!

fcbdna

Banned
Whatever team he is on, whoever is the coach, Masch starts. It's very popular on this forum to pretend like Masch is terrible, but all coaches love him. They all start him even if he needs to change position.
Def won't be starting if he was playing DM as oppose to CB for us.

L

linetty

Thiago Silva (PSG): "Barça rumours? I feel valued by those press reports. But I'm happy in Paris and I hope to fulfill my contract." [marca]

B

beautifulgame

Who do you want them to start?
An injured puyol, inexperienced and nervous bartra or adriano? You are acting as if we have a plethora of world class CBs on the bench and masch gets picked

what?

im for masche to stay and also start at CB

B

beautifulgame

That's not true

um except he was playing CB for the most renowned coach of recent memory and the most renowned team of the decade.

Alarcón

um except he was playing CB for the most renowned coach of recent memory and the most renowned team of the decade.

yes, for barely one year

and being the "most renowned coach of recent memory" doesn't prevent you from making mistakes. Don't act like Pep was perfect

B

beautifulgame

so why is masche the point of discussion when it should be the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans