Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

like i thought. none.

every page is littered with you making outrageous conjectures about others posts.

PhilS

That's not true

Pep started playing him in central defense and his successors just stuck to whatever Pep did because they thought that nothing could go wrong then

Mascherano wouldn't play in any top team, at least not as CB

You can trace back Masch's career, for both clubs and country. That's lots of different coaches, for three different top teams. In his whole career, you see very little bench time, every single coach has put him on the field almost all the time.

G

Gascav

You can trace back Masch's career, for both clubs and country. That's lots of different coaches, for three different top teams. In his whole career, you see very little bench time, every single coach has put him on the field almost all the time.
Lol would he play at CB no, would he play at DM yes!

like i thought. none.

every page is littered with you making outrageous conjectures about others posts.
You just wrote itself and now you want me to look for it and quote you?

fcbdna

Banned
i wish our new/young/la-masia (or whatever) CB's will have 1% of the intelligence Mascherano has.

I pray so too. . . Anything above one percent would be a disaster. Masch doesn't know his defensive positioning, doesn't know when to keep it simple, has no aerial presence whatsoever, and most of all IS NOT A CB. . . Never will be in.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
ter-Stegen confirmed to leave Borussia Monchengladbach and an agreement has been reached with a club, according to their sporting director.

“After Marc-Andre ter Stegen informed us that he definitely wants to leave at end of season, we have now reached an agreement with his new club on the transfer arrangements. He will move abroad,” Eberl told the club’s official website, www.borussia.de.

“His successor in goal for Borussia will be Yann Sommer.

“He is an excellent goalkeeper who has already gained a lot of international experience and we are delighted that he has chosen us.”

Cule4life

The Culest
Will be an interesting Sommer

Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans