Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bartomeu said a defender and a GK will be signed in summer.

Lot of board members heavily confirming that we have big transfer plans for the summer. They'd have to be VERY massive liars to go back on that now, even more than what they've previously done since this is a flat out declaration.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lot of board members heavily confirming that we have big transfer plans for the summer. They'd have to be VERY massive liars to go back on that now, even more than what they've previously done since this is a flat out declaration.

Are you underestimating them? No cookie for you.

bartomeu-e1390630736429.jpg

F

Flavia

A gk and a cb have to be signed, as Valdes and Puyol are leaving.... they don't have much choice in that regard. Ter Stegen and David Luiz incoming.
I have my doubts about the other signings that are needed: cm and striker.

Edit:
‏@barcastuff 11 min
Bartomeu (president): "When his loan ends, Rafinha will return to Barça. He'll have to compete for a spot, I think he has what is needed."

Seems the cm is decided.

DinhoR10

A gk and a cb have to be signed, as Valdes and Puyol are leaving.... they don't have much choice in that regard. Ter Stegen and David Luiz incoming.
I have my doubts about the other signings that are needed: cm and striker.

Edit:
‏@barcastuff 11 min
Bartomeu (president): "When his loan ends, Rafinha will return to Barça. He'll have to compete for a spot, I think he has what is needed."

Seems the cm is decided.

If rafinha is the cm then I wonder who we're going to buy to "spend massive" hopefully someone like muller or cavani (CF type player who can play wide).

BarçAjax8

Rafinha isn't even a CM.

He's played on the right side of MF most the of season for Celta and has done really well. Like Flavia mentioned he's very versatile. The only reason why most people think of him as a forward is because Pep/Tito played him there because of his dribbling skills. I hope Tata uses him in midfield when he returns.

L

linetty

Man United are interested in Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (26), who has said he wants to return to the Premier League one day. [sun]

Barcelona are following Red Bull Salzburg centre back Martin Hinteregger (21). Liverpool and Inter also interested in the Austrian. [sun]

Any feedback on the guy?

Howes

Martin Hinteregger, he marked Luis Suarez in the Austrian Uruguay friendly and by all accounts did a good job. He's tall and imposing he's also been watched by Arsenal a few times with his physicality and his composure on the ball. His style appears made for the Premier League. Could be available for about €7mil

L

linetty

Martin Hinteregger, he marked Luis Suarez in the Austrian Uruguay friendly and by all accounts did a good job. He's tall and imposing he's also been watched by Arsenal a few times with his physicality and his composure on the ball. His style appears made for the Premier League. Could be available for about €7mil
So he would be a good signing? I hope it's true, nice to see our "scouts" actually making some researches

Howes

So he would be a good signing? I hope it's true, nice to see our "scouts" actually making some

He did alright against Suarez for 90mins, that's all I've ever seen. I know Arsenal have been following him for a bit, and Liverpool have started to recently. I think a German club is as well, but I'm not 100% on that.

Didn't look like the quickest defender in the world :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans