Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KluivertsBoots

He's played on the right side of MF most the of season for Celta and has done really well. Like Flavia mentioned he's very versatile. The only reason why most people think of him as a forward is because Pep/Tito played him there because of his dribbling skills. I hope Tata uses him in midfield when he returns.

It will be someone else's decision to make. Catalunya Radio confirmed rumors of Tata and his entourage leaving Barcelona this summer. All signs point to Frank de Boer or Luis Enrique (making Rafinha's role easy to determine).

barca1899

Barcelona will certainly sign an experienced centre back this summer and is also considering to sign a second, younger centre back. [sport]

Andrew M

David Luiz is very good option.

Fast, great in the air, expansive range of passing, similar hair to Puyol.

Only downside is his occasionally erratic behaviour, but that won't seem too apparent in our defence

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
You aren't going to find anyone with everything except for one or two players who are impossible to sign. Hummels would be fantastic. Very clean defender and intelligent.

I'd say only players from Chelsea, Monaco, PSG and City are impossible to sign, unless they are not needed there. If they are not needed there it's probably because they can find a better CB themselves.

Mangala, Benatia, Balanta, Musacchio, Martinez, Hummels are not impossible to sign. Mangala might cost much, but I'd rather have a 40M Mangala than a 25M-30M Hummels tbh. Mangala isn't 'impossible'.

Djab

David Luiz is very good option.

Fast, great in the air, expansive range of passing, similar hair to Puyol.

Only downside is his occasionally erratic behaviour, but that won't seem too apparent in our defence

The hair option is the most important one.
But to be fair Luiz isn't a top defender.

DinhoR10

The hair option is the most important one.
But to be fair Luiz isn't a top defender.

I like him cause he can play pretty well in DM and has a great long range shot, would probably be good for rotation when we have Bartra/Masch and Pique in cb and we want to rest Busi or Xavi.

I

instinct

I like him cause he can play pretty well in DM and has a great long range shot, would probably be good for rotation when we have Bartra/Masch and Pique in cb and we want to rest Busi or Xavi.

We don't need a top class DM because we have Busi and maybe Mascherano there. We need a top class CB who ONLY plays as a CB. Not like Masche or Song.

F

FCBblaug

Ter stegen, benatia, de sciglio, gago, vidal and muller/jackson martinez would make a summer overhaul interesting for me

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Mertesacker is a monster but wouldn't work in our high line defense, especially not as a partner to Pique with the super-aggressive Alves and Alba leaving gaps behind. Not to mention he's Arsenal's :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans